Facebook post

That's "very soon".

screenshot20130403at121.png

:eek:

You have to keep in mind that several folks from FAS run the FB page... so it may have been posted by someone other than Cliff, Matt or Adam who may not be in the 'know' 100%.

Its a small company. Im sure whoever runs thier FB page knows not to commit to product releases on the company page unless approved by the big boss.

this is also interesting...

"A compatible beta of Axe-Edit will be launched at the same time"

i thought AE was already in secret society beta and we'll get a working AE with the release,
this get's more and more...FFS!

this is also interesting...

"A compatible beta of Axe-Edit will be launched at the same time"

i thought AE was already in secret society beta and we'll get a working AE with the release,
this get's more and more...FFS!

Word has been out for quite some time that the Beta Axe Edit is being released with FW10 as customer feedback concluded that having a beta was preferred over further delay.

Word has been out for quite some time that the Beta Axe Edit is being released with FW10 as customer feedback concluded that having a beta was preferred over further delay.

If Cliff just replaced the FW9.02 file at the official download page with FW10's and didn't say a thing people would probably take a few days to notice it... Imagine if he just said: "It was released 2 days ago, but nobody downloaded it."

i must have miossed this. well it's better than nothing but honestly i don't have a good feeling about that because it's repeating.

it was exactly the same when the code was changed and the very old java editor was not working anymore.

there was a bete of AE but it actually never worked properly.

Back
Top Bottom