Facebook post

If Cliff just replaced the FW9.02 file at the official download page with FW10's and didn't say a thing people would probably take a few days to notice it... Imagine if he just said: "It was released 2 days ago, but nobody downloaded it."

Nah.. I'd guess there are already armies of web script bot scanner thingies auto-checking for that every second.

I just don't get why they don't post that here. Instead of messing with people, say "hey guys we're shooting for a release date of x.x.xxxx or that week. We'll keep you guys updated." Its obvious people are enthused about FW10 and AE 2 because the "jonesing for v10 release notes" thread has 27,000 views in 3 days.

They bring this on themselves when they announce a new AE at the begining of 2013, and here it is Q2 2013 and all the info we get is "soon". I realize it makes me look spoiled and ungrateful, but im not at all. Part of the value of an axe fx is the great updates like these. But all im saying is they need to handle things like this better in the future.

I just don't get why they don't post that here. Instead of messing with people, say "hey guys we're shooting for a release date of x.x.xxxx or that week. We'll keep you guys updated." Its obvious people are enthused about FW10 and AE 2 because the "jonesing for v10 release notes" thread has 27,000 views in 3 days.

They bring this on themselves when they announce a new AE at the begining of 2013, and here it is Q2 2013 and all the info we get is "soon". I realize it makes me look spoiled and ungrateful, but im not at all. Part of the value of an axe fx is the great updates like these. But all im saying is they need to handle things like this better in the future.

I picked on my younger siblings because of their reactions. If they would have just ignored me I would have stopped. Which is what they really wanted me to do.....or did they?

I just don't get why they don't post that here.

because we already bought the axe, the focus lies on new customers, that's why info is posted everywhere else but not here.
they can advertise on facebook and twitter much better but not really here.

honestly, if i would run a company i'd do it the same way, still
i'd be always caring about old customers, just as good as i would care to get new customers.

because we already bought the axe, the focus lies on new customers, that's why info is posted everywhere else but not here.
they can advertise on facebook and twitter much better but not really here.

honestly, if i would run a company i'd do it the same way, still
i'd be always caring about old customers, just as good as i would care to get new customers.

or those "younger" clients, like me (35yrs) who don't like facecrap...eehm facebook.... ;)

everyone's focused on "this week" but i think the key word there is "DUE" - doesn't mean we'll have it. oh sorry, did i bum y'all out?
screenshot20130403at121.png

:eek:

Because no matter what they do, people are going to find a reason to complain about it.

Fractal doesn't do much in the way of marketing. Their R&D is this forum, and their advertising is from our big mouths :) So, I don't think it's really their fault and definitely not their problem that we, as customers are getting our panties in a bundle. I'm still on v7 firmware, and yeah, I'm anxious, but I still got a penis :p

Back
Top Bottom