Facebook post

screenshot20130403at121.png

:eek:

Oooooo dammmmnnnnnn! I just got my axe fx II last week and due to all this forum hype Im excited beyond the max. Fwiw, I think the unit is already killer

There is sticky clearly saying "DON´T USE AXE-EDIT WITH FIRMWARE 9"... So the warning is given.

Hold the line

I just checked and did not see this post on FACEBOOK. Is this a joke of am I not looking in the right place?

I just checked and did not see this post on FACEBOOK. Is this a joke of am I not looking in the right place?

Click on "posts by others". cliff posted this in response to someone elses post on the fractal FB page.

I know everyone keeps checking every day if it is released.

However

If I am not mistaken, don't they typically release on Thursdays????

I could be completely wrong, but I thought it was almost always Thursdays.

Anyway, it's gonna be great!

Yeah, but it's been due since the 1st of the year . . . It's a good practice to not hold your breath. That way you won't suffocate and yet be pleasantly surprised.

Found it, This is great news!!! Thanks! I can't wait even though I love my patches I have, it will be so fun to create new ones with all the new amps and changes Cliff has made. AXE EDIT!!! YES!!!

You have to keep in mind that several folks from FAS run the FB page... so it may have been posted by someone other than Cliff, Matt or Adam who may not be in the 'know' 100%.

Back
Top Bottom