• No

Votes: 59 43.7%
  • Never Tried But Might in Future

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Never Even Thought About It

Votes: 12 8.9%

• Total voters
I use Nove Drive front of Axe FX II XL+
I have also pair of Misson Expression pedals to handle volume- and wah section (also can use them all kind things if nesessary).

You don't get a ton of noise running that fuzz in the loop?

Yeah quite a lot (The noise level of the effect loop is one of my only pet peeves about the axefx), but I use the fuzz factory's build in gate, as I am using it to get a rather freaky sound (sorry, don't know how to desribe it), that only the Zvex can provide. Tried putting both an OCD, fuzz face and Big Muff in the loop (i want my wah and comp etc before the distortion), but the noise levels were simply too loud for this to work, despite taking all precautions advised in this forum. Luckilly there are very well sounding alternatives in the axe
-though I haven't been able to dial in a really good fuzz tone yet, but that's probably just me :)

Yes.
I recently picked up a TC D2 for $150 and SPDIFed it to the output. I had some good times with it, no pun intended, I enjoy the shuffle effect. Cant seem to get it from the AxeFx. Sounds great with the digital interface.

Yes.
I recently picked up a TC D2 for $150 and SPDIFed it to the output. I had some good times with it, no pun intended, I enjoy the shuffle effect. Cant seem to get it from the AxeFx.

The Axe Multidelay block's 10-tap mode has a "shuffle" parameter.

The Axe Multidelay block's 10-tap mode has a "shuffle" parameter.
Yes, the Axe has a shuffle parameter, but unfortunately it off-sets the odd delay intervals instead of the even delay intervals. For me, even intervals make more sense, and gives me a much cleaner effect. I guess if people were using this effect, perhaps a switch, to select odd or even shuffle, could tell. I would prefer the Axe had this, but now I have this option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom