Euro updates

Can anyone define "a large shipment"?
How many units? How many people is before me? Got on the list 2 nov...
Patience is a virtue .....

I am Nov 23rd and estimation by Sussi was that I may get invitation in March.
So, if you have not received an invitation yet, it is highly likely that you will get it in March.

G66 seem to have great communication process in place, so you will get an update from them as soon as they have new details to share.

I am Nov 23rd and estimation by Sussi was that I may get invitation in March.
So, if you have not received an invitation yet, it is highly likely that you will get it in March.

G66 seem to have great communication process in place, so you will get an update from them as soon as they have new details to share.

G66 communicates very well indeed. Mine arrives on Wednesday! I registered the 14/10/2015 in the morning.

I think, it is already written twice in this thread, but third times the charm :)

Oct. 14, 22:21

Sitting at my office looking through the window for the UPS guy to arrive

I think, it is already written twice in this thread, but third times the charm :)

Oct. 14, 22:21

Sitting at my office looking through the window for the UPS guy to arrive

Guess G66 must be shipping out to 'priority' people first - I was 14/10/2015 16:35 - no invite for me - just the 'AX8 Shipping Update' so far......:(

Guess G66 must be shipping out to 'priority' people first - I was 14/10/2015 16:35 - no invite for me - just the 'AX8 Shipping Update' so far......:(
I really have no idea, why I would be 'priority' - no prior business with G66 and no agreements of any kind.

How big is the box? :) I asked for a delivery to my work office, and it seems I won't be there, when it arrives... If it's as big as it seems, the lady at the reception desk will cut my balls off ;-)
I do not have a ruler right here, but my guesstimate is that it is 25x40x60 cm - the box I got from G66

Back
Top Bottom