Euro updates

I got my invite as well, but due to my financial situation, I won't be getting mine before the next batch arrives :(

God damn it why does nobody want to buy my stuff?

Great news from Sussi:
"The AX8 shipment has just arrived - we will be testing and preparing the units over the weekend, so yours should be shipped on Monday. You will get an email from UPS with the tracking details when it has been shipped." :)

Got the notification too and mine ships Monday. Unfortunately I'm away from Wednesday until late Friday night, but it gives me more time to plan my new, super-slim-line board and setup for it :)

9AB66287-C51A-467A-A420-579321787756_zpsjp2ihekz.jpg

Looks like we're getting closer

Dear (almost) AX8 Owner,

Just a short note to let you know, that we just got a large AX8 shipment – those who will get one from this shipment have been informed already. We're expecting to get huge shipments in March and April - we will inform you when we get a more precise shipping date for the next shipment and know how many units it will be.

Kind Regards

Sussi

Looks like we're getting closer

Dear (almost) AX8 Owner,

Just a short note to let you know, that we just got a large AX8 shipment – those who will get one from this shipment have been informed already. We're expecting to get huge shipments in March and April - we will inform you when we get a more precise shipping date for the next shipment and know how many units it will be.

Kind Regards

Sussi

EricBic, if one lives in the US (like myself), not being "informed" already, does that mean that I most likely won't see one from this shipment? I signed up on the waiting list on Oct 14th, at 12:30am Eastern time, and was "confirmed" at 12:37am? Please excuse my ignorance, I'm new to this whole "waiting list" process, thanks so much!

EricBic, if one lives in the US (like myself), not being "informed" already, does that mean that I most likely won't see one from this shipment? I signed up on the waiting list on Oct 14th, at 12:30am Eastern time, and was "confirmed" at 12:37am? Please excuse my ignorance, I'm new to this whole "waiting list" process, thanks so much!
This message is only for european waitlist.

Can anyone define "a large shipment"?
How many units? How many people is before me? Got on the list 2 nov...
Patience is a virtue .....

Back
Top Bottom