Eruption Solo

steadystate

Fractal Fanatic
My attempt at another iconic classic rock solo. Brown model. The only part I had difficulty recreating is the delay drop at the end. It was impossible to adjust the modifiers to acheive a perfect octave drop. I had to use a pitch shifter in series to get the end pitch right. It still doesn't have the 'analog delay' vibe at the very end. I'll keep working at it. Perhaps the Axe II will allow this.

Last edited:
Holy shit man. I've heard guys totally nail that dozens of times now, some very heavyweight players too.

That was outstanding. Really outstanding.

Holy shit is right. WOW! First, the Heartbreaker solo, then this.

Not only are your playing skills off the charts.... but your ability to recreate tones is unbelievable.

Last edited:
It was ok. The part where the descending pattern that leads into the....yeah I can't even pretend to be a jerk about this; that was frickin killer! You seem to pick solos that I've long given up on and play them to perfection.

You are officially the frickin' man in my book!

That was simply amazing... that was like hearing it again back in -77. I never heard anyone doin' it so accurate in both sound & playing. As You said, the only thing that really differs from the original a tiny little bit is the drop delay, otherwise I could easily be fooled to believe that it was the original. Amazing!!!!

Wow, Amazing.
The only thing wrong in this posting, is that the meters in your avatar don't follow the audio :)

Regards,
Marco

+1 on the patch share request.

"Well shit fire and save matches, f@ck a duck, and see what hatches!"

That was freaking awesome, man.

PATCH, PLEASE!!!

I'm speechless. The break right before the tapping part even has the gentle fade of the hiss just like the original. That's an ear for detail. Please post details of patch including guitar specs. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom