Eleven Rack expansion $100.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm an 11r user and I paid for the ERXP. It was worth it for me. I'm getting a good amount of use from the new models, specifically the Bogner and Matchless, the new delay is great, Dyn3 Comp and Para EQ are great tools.

I don't see what all the hubbub is about. Sure, Fractal guys don't have to pay for updates, but I couldn't swing an Axe financially, and still needed an audio interface, so 11r (I bought used, with the ERXP I paid less than half of an Axe Standard) works great for me. I go direct to PA, and my other guitarist plays an Axe (also direct) and we both sound great and sound great together. I think theres plenty of room for everyone to coexist without having to piss on anything, on either side.

The 11R is definitely a great product. I almost went that way because zzounds.com carries them and they take payments. Comparing one to an Axe-Fx isn't even fair though. Here drive this Camry around for a while. Ok now try this Ferarri and tell me which you like better.
Thanks Cliff!

Eleven rack user here... I would have bought an axe if the GF wasn't so hard up for a vacation so I did what any guitarist would do, got the next best thing. I can say I don't necessarily need all the bells and whistles of an axe but I sure would use the crap out of them if they were there :)

I think this thread is really funny... its like any other fued... take the navy and the marines, it never crosses your mind before you join up but they have a pretty nasty hatred towards one another. Why? It's not like they should. They even have clever acronyms for each other, ask the navy and marine stands for My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment. Ask the marines and navy stands for Need Any Vasoline Yet? I seriously cant wait for the clever fractal/avid acronyms!

Eleven rack user here... I would have bought an axe if the GF wasn't so hard up for a vacation so I did what any guitarist would do, got the next best thing.

whoah whoah whoah WHAT? You call yourself a rock star guitarist? Methinks you have your priorities mixed up. Being a rock star, your G/F should be lucky to see you AT ALL, let alone allow her to dictate the spending of your discretionary funds on something as useless as a vacation with her. :lol

Seriously, though. I commend you for being such a good boyfriend, thinking that much of your relationship. She must be one helluva G/F. Me, I'd own TWO Axe-Fx Ultras, and my girlfriend would enjoy a long weekend hiking in the mountains - or she wouldn't be my girlfriend in a frigging hurry! :lol:lol

10 years of letting me spend dough on gear, being a wonderful mom, always supporting me in anything I do, she deserved the vacation :) plus, one bj a week for 10 years solid makes her a f"ing trooper :)

Ahh, yes. Now if only the Axe-Fx had a "bj" block...that's one thing that IMO will ALWAYS be better real than simulated! :mrgreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom