"Eggs". The tale of a yellow Strat and the preset I wrote for it.

Burgs

Power User
I know, it's a silly name. But that's the first name I thought of when we strapped this guitar together. I've never owned a yellow guitar before - and I'm not sure I'll have too many more either! However, this one's pretty cool and I thought it deserved a video and a preset, which I'm now sharing with you. The videos will tell the story and the patch can be downloaded directly from here (@mods, Axe-Change seems to be broken at the moment - can't upload anything without a peculiar 'ID' warning).

You'll need to be running FW 26.00 or later.

About the patch...

About the guitar ...

Attachments

• EGGS.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 129
Happy Good Morning GIF

I don't own yellow, but it works with the maple board. I don't think I'd like it in rosewood.. Looking forward to checking out the preset.
I'm still stuck on the Uxbridge St preset!...for a week!

Last edited:
My new favorite preset. Thank you so much, @Burgs !

I transferred the preset to FM3T FW9b1 using those blocks I needed, and found myself observing Out 1 Clip "on" quite often, even if Preset Leveling tool is slightly touching the red for 2-4dBs (default, I didn't touch anything like levels, gain, etc.), and the Input 1 level is orange only, not red. I'm playing the "Voodoo Child" riff repeatedly, and the issue keeps happening (not only on Electric scene, but also on a plain JM45 scene without boost on or anything. I can record a video if needed...

What can be a reason for that?

Attachments

• Burgs yellow strat.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
I know, it's a silly name. But that's the first name I thought of when we strapped this guitar together. I've never owned a yellow guitar before - and I'm not sure I'll have too many more either! However, this one's pretty cool and I thought it deserved a video and a preset, which I'm now sharing with you. The videos will tell the story and the patch can be downloaded directly from here (@mods, Axe-Change seems to be broken at the moment - can't upload anything without a peculiar 'ID' warning).

You'll need to be running FW 26.00 or later.

About the patch...

About the guitar ...

Warmoth guitar parts are top notch. A very safe bet, when you need a neck or body, and lots of options to make them your own, too.

Looks and sounds like a killer guitar!

Back
Top Bottom