Dyna-Cabs Version 1.05

So I guess the answer is no? I am looking to see if there is a place that tells of the actual version you have. Not if its the wrong version.
That's my understanding. It'll tell you if it's out of date, that's all.

Bothered me at first, but actually, that's the bottom line question, isn't it?

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/DynaCab/dyna_cabs_1p05.zip

If you are updating from an old firmware and you get a message that the Dyna-Cab files are not installed or the wrong version download the file above, unzip it and install the file using the included instructions.
Could someone provide the link to the FM9 version of the Dyna-cabs firmware? I can't seem to navigate to it from the downloads site. And link referenced here is only for AFXIII

To make your own DynaCabs you just need to get in touch with Fractal privately to rent their DynaMount as well as their software.
Rent? Nah. But I'd shoot my oversized Marshall Mode 4 cabs on it if available. I have 3 of them. One bottom one with the k100s, one bottom one with English v30s and one angled one with English 80's GT75's in two of the slots and these smarvo 75 replicas in two other slots.

Rent? Nah. But I'd shoot my oversized Marshall Mode 4 cabs on it if available. I have 3 of them. One bottom one with the k100s, one bottom one with English v30s and one angled one with English 80's GT75's in two of the slots and these smarvo 75 replicas in two other slots.
You need a DynaMount to make DynaCabs. You can either buy one or rent ours. You also have to rent our software.

You need a DynaMount to make DynaCabs. You can either buy one or rent ours. You also have to rent our software.
I would offer making Dynacab impluses of all the cabs I mentioned for your company to use for any purpose commercially or otherwise in return for me being also abvle to keep them for my own use. The Oversized Mode 4 cabs are one of the most sought out ones out there and a shortage continues, and I have 3 of them MF280A, MF280B, and MF400B. These are real baltic birch and I believe 5/8 thickness baltic. Marshalls that were made after that had some particle board nonsense from what I have seen.
I wont be able to rent aside from the mics i would need to rent locally. This is not that important to me i can get good work done with many other IRs. The captures would be done with one of my EV CP precision series power amps and Focusrite ISA two (which is neve-grade) which are pristine, along with several mics i would rent and ones I also own. All i would require is the borrowed software and bowwored gear to make them.
Here is someone on youtube displaying its awesomeness. Very smooth tops, and basically the same v30 as the mesa versions.

Last edited:
I would offer making Dynacab impluses of all the cabs I mentioned for your company to use for any purpose commercially or otherwise in return for me being also abvle to keep them for my own use. The Oversized Mode 4 cabs are one of the most sought out ones out there and a shortage continues, and I have 3 of them MF280A, MF280B, and MF400B. These are real baltic birch and I believe 5/8 thickness baltic. Marshalls that were made after that had some particle board nonsense from what I have seen.
I wont be able to rent aside from the mics i would need to rent locally. This is not that important to me i can get good work done with many other IRs. The captures would be done with one of my EV CP precision series power amps and Focusrite ISA two (which is neve-grade) which are pristine, along with several mics i would rent and ones I also own. All i would require is the borrowed software and bowwored gear to make them.
Maybe you're missing the point?

You cannot capture DynaCabs without the mentioned equipment.

It would be useful to have, in addition to the version of AXE-Edit, also the version of the DynaCabs installed, either in the pop up or in the top left where the FW version is, or wherever you find it most convenient, to date I don't remember the version that I installed and I don't know where to go to look.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-08 alle 18.46.36.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-08 alle 18.46.36.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2024-03-08 alle 18.54.45.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-08 alle 18.54.45.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
It would be useful to have, in addition to the version of AXE-Edit, also the version of the DynaCabs installed, either in the pop up or in the top left where the FW version is, or wherever you find it most convenient, to date I don't remember the version that I installed and I don't know where to go to look.
There's only 2 versions.

If you're concerned just update to 1.05 and call it done.

They will not likely get updates often if at all going forward.

Back
Top Bottom