Dyna-Cabs Version 1.05

You should probably make it a point to know what versions you have installed to your units at any given time. How else can you be sure you have the latest and greatest?

You should probably make it a point to know what versions you have installed to your units at any given time. How else can you be sure you have the latest and greatest?
Far was I know, you can't actually see what DynaCab version you have installed. I hope they fix that some day.

However, we have been told that if AxeEdit and your unit don't complain, then you've got the latest, which is good enough for me.

Last edited:
Weren't there only 4 Dyna-Cabs, and now there are 10-20 cabinets when you go to select one in AxeEdit ?
No, the first DynaCab install had a dozen or more cabs right from the start. CabLab 4 currently supports only four. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?

Is there an easy way to tell what dyna cab version we have? Been looking but cant find anything. It hough it would show in the utilities/version page, but no.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but will the factory Dyna-Cabs get future updates, or will all new cabs/updates be a part of the new packs that are releasing?

Back
Top Bottom