Drive Block at 0% Mix still effecting tone?

If you need to be able to change the mix from truly dry to wet use a drive block in parallel and a mixer block to do the adjustment. So many ways to shave the yak here... :)

Good ol' Ren and Stimpy. Some great gags and clever animation. If the producers had ever figured out comic timing, the show would have been brilliant.

if im correct (read this a long time ago) the pedal even set to 0% mix changes the input impedance of the signal chain and therefore alters the tone

if im correct (read this a long time ago) the pedal even set to 0% mix changes the input impedance of the signal chain and therefore alters the tone

Yes the auto impedance detects the first active block and adjust the impedance to its real world analog. Since it is not bypassed, it will set it to what ever the drive type uses (if it is the first active effect).

I don't get it?

.....:0)
"Yak shaving" is a Reference to Ren and Stimpy, a cartoon for grown-ups that was made, I believe, in the '90s. IMO, they rarely got the timing correct, so the gags didn't work as well as they should have.

If you need to be able to change the mix from truly dry to wet use a drive block in parallel and a mixer block to do the adjustment. So many ways to shave the yak here... :)

this is true, but this seems to be the only block that requires this method. I'm not sure what the "mix" control is actually mixing in/out?

"Yak shaving" is a Reference to Ren and Stimpy, a cartoon for grown-ups that was made, I believe, in the '90s. IMO, they rarely got the timing correct, so the gags didn't work as well as they should have.

REN & STIMPY WAS PERFECT COMEDY!

[video=dailymotion;x79zxf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x79zxf_ren-stimpy-the-royal-canadian-kilte_shortfilms[/video]

:)

boy that went over your head :)

I loved Ren and Stimpy.....Don't Wiz on the Electric Fence !

I was illustrating bad timing :)

REN & STIMPY WAS PERFECT COMEDY!:)
They nipped at the heels of perfection, but (ouch! that pacing!) never quite got there.

In retrospect, I think those two- or three-second gaps were put there intentionally so the stoners could catch up. :)

They nipped at the heels of perfection, but (ouch! that pacing!) never quite got there.

In retrospect, I think those two- or three-second gaps were put there intentionally so the stoners could catch up. :)

I see so much of Kricfalusi's influence in modern cartoons. Spongebob Squarepants borrows HUGELY from it for example. He was just ahead of the times.

Back
Top Bottom