IRs Dr Bonkers New Bass Cabs Impulse Response (IR) Files for Sale!!!!

Third-party impulse response pack
This sounds great! Mind if I share this on my site & FB? Did you like the ir mixes and HypeReal mixes?
Feel free to. More will be coming soon... just gotta balance my time :) I have scollred through the mixes, but haven't spent enough time with them to formulate an opinion just yet.

2 bits of interest for bass players:

1. I'm having a spring sale, buy 2 guitar cab packs and get the third one purchased in the same session free for a limited time!!! Coupon code is eggman2017

2. I just released the Apflex 1X15 bass cab ir pack in wav format. I was able to finally track it down and it still sounds kick ass.https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...ume-1-apflex-1x15-bass-cabinet-ir-collection/

I also have some new guitar cab stuff releasing if you check the other thread.

Thanks for your support and hope to see you soon!

@B:ASSMASTER , you can finally pick up your Portaflex WAV files. Thanks for being so patient while I tracked it down again.

Is that a stock photo or a picture of the actual cab you used? I'm curious because there were a few different eras of the 1518. The one with the big port holes and the red stripes. The one with the big port holes and no red stripes. And then, this one in the picture, which looks more like the 1518C (the cab Doug Wimbish used).

Is that a stock photo or a picture of the actual cab you used? I'm curious because there were a few different eras of the 1518. The one with the big port holes and the red stripes. The one with the big port holes and no red stripes. And then, this one in the picture, which looks more like the 1518C (the cab Doug Wimbish used).
This is the real one I used.

I just cropped it as I am upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Gimp, so the silhouetting is much more powerful.

I never use stock photos in my videos or site as I want you to see the actual cab I captured and condition of it at the time of capture.

From the flat port at the bottom plus the Tolex like wrap, it looks to be a Peavey distribution era version of the amp, from what I could glean searching around the web.

In the video, I show a picture of the back plate that I took. It says on the sticker TE 1518 enclosure. I saw no red stripes on it.

I emailed Trace Elliot the serial number to find out the year of manufacture. As soon as I know, I will definitely update the info here and on my site.

The place I rented it from really didn't keep the date info on it.

Last edited:
When will the Aguilar wav files be up? Any new sales coming up? Looking to try these out!
The buy 2 get one free is ending May 30th, check my signature on this forum for the coupon code..

No new sales promotions expected on that scale again for quite some length of time.

Aguilar 8X10 WAV files are on hold based on me needing to get access to the exact cab I used to make the Fractal edition files. That particular cab is out on tour right now, so as soon as I know it is back in my area, I will shoot ir's and give an update.

No new Dr Bonkers cab packs are expected until 2nd or 3rd week of June as I am still working out logistics on the next offerings.

The buy 2 get one free is ending May 30th, check my signature on this forum for the coupon code..

No new sales promotions expected on that scale again for quite some length of time.

Aguilar 8X10 WAV files are on hold based on me needing to get access to the exact cab I used to make the Fractal edition files. That particular cab is out on tour right now, so as soon as I know it is back in my area, I will shoot ir's and give an update.

No new Dr Bonkers cab packs are expected until 2nd or 3rd week of June as I am still working out logistics on the next offerings.

Thanks! I will wait until the Aguilar wav files are out.

Just heard from Trace Elliot, the cab I captured was manufactured in October 2009.

Back
Top Bottom