Don't Work on Amp Models When You're Overworked and Tired

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I just couldn't get this amp model to match the real amp. I kept measuring the amp having half the gain as predicted. Gave up and went to bed.

Came back to it today. Scratched my head a bit. Then looked over and noticed I was plugged into the low gain input.

49QW.gif

I've been in IT for 30 years. I can't tell you how many times I was going nuts trying to figure something out, forced myself to take a break - hour, over night, whatever. Nine times out of ten the solution will slap me in the face the minute I get back to the issue I let simmer. Thank you Mr. Fractal for all you do. So glad I joined this family a few years back, I look forward to many more.

Hmmm.... my problem is, that I´m overworked and/or tired the whole week....äähhh...sometimes I´´m happy to identify myself in the mirror.
What did you say ??:confettiball:

I just couldn't get this amp model to match the real amp. I kept measuring the amp having half the gain as predicted. Gave up and went to bed.

Came back to it today. Scratched my head a bit. Then looked over and noticed I was plugged into the low gain input.

49QW.gif
So, there is a new amp model coming?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom