Don't Work on Amp Models When You're Overworked and Tired

I just couldn't get this amp model to match the real amp. I kept measuring the amp having half the gain as predicted. Gave up and went to bed.

Came back to it today. Scratched my head a bit. Then looked over and noticed I was plugged into the low gain input.

49QW.gif

The simplest things cause the most problems, especially with technical stuff... for me I don't have to be tired, it just comes naturally...

I still start probably 50% of gigs with the wah on and freak out about how bad my patch sounds. Singer reminds me to check it now. We all have our moments but for some of us it’s more of a lifestyle.

I just couldn't get this amp model to match the real amp. I kept measuring the amp having half the gain as predicted. Gave up and went to bed.

Came back to it today. Scratched my head a bit. Then looked over and noticed I was plugged into the low gain input.

49QW.gif

Need to complain to your boss about being overworked... Maybe use some PTO :)

At least it was when you were overworked and tired. I never have that excuse.
Oh,really sorry ... my post was meant as an ironic remark and my english is not as good as it was 20 vears ago :)

Relatable. Got my new FM9 in last night and was excited to spend my hour of not having to watch our newborn having fun with the FM9. I ended up spending the better part of that hour trying to figure out why no volume was coming through any output (DAW, headphones, NOTHING!). Then I noticed the output 1 dial was at 0....

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours re-tweaking a preset that didn't sound good. I was even thinking about reverting to a previous firmware version. Until I found that one of the DAW tracks had the Input-Echo On, and that added a subtle but nasty metallic flavor 😅
Idiot Reaction GIF
Who doesn't love a little comb-filtering now and then?

Back
Top Bottom