Does anyone have the axe fx 2 Redwirez Bigbox IR that they can email me?

My friend gave them to me but the flash drive that i had them on broke so i dont have them anymore and he doesnt have them either so i was wondering if someone could email me them.

If you have legally purchased the bigbox you can go to redwirez.com and download them from your account at any time.

Witness a big moral and ethical problem of the Internet age. Folks that would never dream of stealing a one dollar candy bar from a store will steal... oops... share/torrent/crack thousands of dollars worth of software, music, etc. and never give it a second thought.

I deal with this type of thinking, especially with my younger students and friends, regularly. The mental hoops they jump through and the mind games they present me to rationalize away what products don't have ownership rights baffles me.

Stealing is stealing. Who/what gets hurt the worst? In the long run the spirit and mental clarity of the person doing the stealing... ...whether they know it or not.

Last edited:
Not only illegal, but unbelievable-His friend gave them to him. The usb drive broke? Broke? Uh, no.Broke? How come his friend doesn't have them anymore. Stealing is one thing, but the ridiculous story makes it worse IMHO.

Reactions: jon
LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNCH MOB, GETTIM!! THERE HE GOES UP THATTAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously dumb post.

This kind of crap pisses me off. I debate this topic all the time with a good friend who seems to think it's perfectly ok to copy/steal music etc.

Where do we draw the next line once we decide it's ok to steal software and music? This feeling of entitlement is eroding our society. A lot of people are doing it so it must be ok...right?

Long gone are the days of huge record deals for most bands and artists. I don't think a lot of people realize that they often times aren't stealing money out of the pockets of millionairs, but rather small businesses, indie labels and artists that are barely scraping by.

The horribly amazing thing about the OP is that he obviously thinks there's nothing to hide or be ashamed of in blatantly and publicly asking for help in stealing a company's property. It didn't occur to him that people would think it was wrong. That is scary.

Considering what you are getting, they are really inexpensive to buy. Hell you only paid 2500+ for the Axe-FX II, go spend 50-60 bucks on cabs.

-Nate

Reactions: jon
Damn... you guys are hardcore! ;)

But in reality... his "request" is no different that someone stealing office supplies (pen, paper, etc) from work... downloading music... downloading movies... heck, even cover bands are doing "worse" by not paying royalties to the original artists where they are "stealing" their music every time they perform covers live. We play a cover track pretty much ever show... so my band is guilty of this...

It's great that we try to "set him straight"... but we have to also remember... "We have ALL fallen short of the Glory of God..."

Back
Top Bottom