Distance parameter

Yes of course, the distance control is made for that, but yesterday I tried to tweak that parameter and I noticed something different. Maybe is only placebo like says @666was999
For sure the test is very cheap to do :)
This feature, if I understand well, is useful for solving phase issues when you use two different cabs.

Well then, if I am not mistaken, you are mixing the dry sound with the IR and you will hear a change if you change the initial delay. Case solved?
Try the same experiment with AIR at zero.
You are absolutely right!! I am idiot :D
In any case is good to know when you have tu handle more than one IR
Thanks

OK, I do hear a difference in Marco's vid, but...is that a looped clip? It sounds to me like differences in pick attack, maybe.

Really hard to say from your example if there's a difference. Might be easier to hear if you put a static loop and then change the distance.

OK, I do hear a difference in Marco's vid, but...is that a looped clip? It sounds to me like differences in pick attack, maybe.
For this kind of comparison it's been really helpful to put the Looper in the first block, post-Input.

Then you can just record a sample, play it back and eliminate any difference in pick transients or how hard you hit the strings.

Also extremely helpful when tweaking amps, and such. Easier to listen closely when you're not half-focused on playing at the same time.

I'm glad there's an explanation because there is an ever subtle change; a softness that increases.

Back
Top Bottom