Implemented Display for those over 30.

I'm sure it's been said a thousand times, but I'm still wishing that I could read the preset name while standing up :D

Seriously though, I know a lot of people like it the way it is so they can see the footswitch assignments and that's fine. I'm just hoping that they can give is the option to see the preset name OR the footswitch assignments. It really is difficult for some of us when we can't read the preset name without leaning over and squinting for a minute. The temporary large display was a nice thought but it doesn't work for me because I really need to know which preset I am on before I change presets. I hope that makes sense, and I hope they can fix this.

I haven't had a problem with this (I'm 56) but I sure don't see as well as I used to, so I understand the wish.

There have been several who have used wireless midi to send to iPad or iPad mini to control other things. I wonder if this might be a solution in the mean time. iPad mini on the mic stand, fed info by wireless midi = very visible settings. Anyone using midi think this is feasible?

Happened to me just after 40. I was wiring a plug and I recall having to hold it away from me to wire it. I went to see the optometrist and he said, "you're 40". I said what the hell's that got to do with it...no one told me that was part of the contract! He said come back and see me when your arms are too short!

As for the AX8..problem solved! :)

mZ4HCym0Yk6ASHfJDCDjQ-A.jpg

I'm sure it's been said a thousand times, but I'm still wishing that I could read the preset name while standing up :D

Seriously though, I know a lot of people like it the way it is so they can see the footswitch assignments and that's fine. I'm just hoping that they can give is the option to see the preset name OR the footswitch assignments. It really is difficult for some of us when we can't read the preset name without leaning over and squinting for a minute. The temporary large display was a nice thought but it doesn't work for me because I really need to know which preset I am on before I change presets. I hope that makes sense, and I hope they can fix this.
i agree... Would be nice to have a the preset name Larger on the display, much larger...

I love the option of the large preset name in the newer firmware but I wish there was an option for it to stay put instead of just a few seconds.

I have to admit that the text on the screen, such as the preset list, has become too small for me too.

Do I have to actually marry them? Can I just rent a few?
You can, but it's illegal in most jurisdictions. :)

I struggle to read the preset name, too. But I love having big, bold labels on my stomps. What we really need is a few more square inches of display. But if there's a way to display both items readably, I'm all for it.

I think there's no way around scribble strips on the foot switches to make space on the main display for bigger preset name letters.

Just please keep the option to see all the FS large like they are now. I find that much more useful while I'm playing, vs. the few moments where I switch presets.

Back
Top Bottom