Didnt have time to finish. Is it good?

I see woman (not just women, though) who use very evident filters on their Instagram selfies, and then act all humble
and blushy thanking people profusely for saying "You are so gorgeous."

Trends are among us.

It's not just Millenials either. Geezers can get caught with their hand in the
proverbial "cookie jar." ;)

This dude blew up a few years ago doing amazing covers of very difficult songs
to sing. Some started to call him out, thinking it was too good to be true. It is.
He's pitch-shifting and auto-tuning the fuck out of his voice to pull of the end
product. Can he sing? For sure. But what we hear is not how he would sound
without the massive amounts of processing he uses to "accomplish" what he seems
to. After being asked to be more honest about his "process" he's kind of disappeared
from his once prominent place on social media.

The dude has talent for sure.... but fudging it and playing people seems to have cost
him in the long run. Even if the clicks and views keep coming on his old stuff.

That note at 2:08. Nailed it!! :)

It's not just Millenials either. Geezers can get caught with their hand in the
proverbial "cookie jar." ;)

This dude blew up a few years ago doing amazing covers of very difficult songs
to sing. Some started to call him out, thinking it was too good to be true. It is.
He's pitch-shifting and auto-tuning the fuck out of his voice to pull of the end
product. Can he sing? For sure. But what we hear is not how he would sound
without the massive amounts of processing he uses to "accomplish" what he seems
to. After being asked to be more honest about his "process" he's kind of disappeared
from his once prominent place on social media.

The dude has talent for sure.... but fudging it and playing people seems to have cost
him in the long run. Even if the clicks and views keep coming on his old stuff.

That note at 2:08. Nailed it!! :)

I've seen some of his videos before. Was there ever any doubt that it was faked? I mean, I think it sounds horrible. It's artificial as hell. The timbre of the notes, the obvious autotune, the way the formant effect makes it sound like he's having a stroke.

I get that non musicians don't hear it. A good ear is a matter of practice and experience. But I'd really expect the vast majority of musicians to notice that something is up with his singing.

Back
Top Bottom