Development with the next firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Fractal.
I'd love to know some more info on how you done gapless... were there any problems, or surprises when making gapless work? I know you cannot give away the actual secrets etc, but I'm just fascinated with my little box of wonder.
seriously thank you for changing my working musicians life for the better. ie, Easier!

I'm gonna gig the s***t out of the beta version on the weekend. Live testing it baby.
Thank you and all the amazing team (testers included) for all the hard and good work!!
You’re more brave than I am. I still haven’t updated to 7.0 on my gigging FM3.

Any day now. Maybe tomorrow.

Gary Coleman What GIF

Thank you Fractal.
I'd love to know some more info on how you done gapless... were there any problems, or surprises when making gapless work? I know you cannot give away the actual secrets etc, but I'm just fascinated with my little box of wonder.
seriously thank you for changing my working musicians life for the better. ie, Easier!
Some 'behind-the-scenes' clips/blog entries would be pretty sweet, I will admit.

Some 'behind-the-scenes' clips/blog entries would be pretty sweet, I will admit.
exactly. im literally clinging onto this page for an explanation as to how it was done, was it on the output block? was it something else? I should point out that this comes purely from a love of the unit and what it does. it would be awesome on beta release day to get a few words about how/why/what needed to be done that was different, maybe even an extra special shout out to the dev team etc?! heck I'd throw in some bucks so the guys can have a few beers....

Alls I know is that I got on the waiting list for the FM3 in between the non-Turbo and the Turbo, so my expectations were exceeded a ton even before day 1. And to find out a month or so ago that it can be my sole interface for guitar demos…. I have endless patience for the update lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom