Development with the next firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Cliff and the team will dump it on you animals as soon as it's done baking ;)
Thatā€™s what has been cracking me up the whole time with all the calls for firmware. Not sure if it is in private beta, but if it is then there are more than a few members who have been testing and know whatā€™s up. I applaud their ability to stay quiet (because they have to) and not indulge all this brouhaha.

old firmware 7.0 is locked as most of us just got rather excited/impatient in there hahaha, including me.
I cannot wait, gapless on the FM3 would be a huge game changer for me.

at this point it's purely speculation, I'd say under a month for beta release, but who knows....
got to say, I smitten with my FM3 unit, just blows everything else away... I hope they do it!

It would be nice just to get the amp modeling and reverbs on par.
Amp modeling improvements are confirmed for the next update. Spring reverb was uncertain a while ago. This is all we know, anything else is speculation. And speculate we will!
Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

In all honesty I did come to the forum at lunch time to take a peak and see if anything has been posted on this Friday because ā€œbeware the Ides of Marchā€.

Last edited:
and what would you have expected being assassinated here, Fw 7.00? šŸ™ƒ
Well I suppose we could look deeper into history. The Ides of March was something of a day of celebration prior to being infamously immortalized by Brutus, Cassius and the rest of the guys and finally Shakespeare.

Also itā€™s sort of a special day in my home because of it being my Wifeā€™s birthday. She turns 59. So it was just really sort of on my mind and really didnā€™t mean much except maybe itā€™s a special day that might bring forth a firmware. You obviously take things much more seriously. Didnā€™t mean to upset the planets.

Well I suppose we could look deeper into history. The Ides of March was something of a day of celebration prior to being infamously immortalized by Brutus, Cassius and the rest of the guys and finally Shakespeare.

Also itā€™s sort of a special day in my home because of it being my Wifeā€™s birthday. She turns 59. So it was just really sort of on my mind and really didnā€™t mean much except maybe itā€™s a special day that might bring forth a firmware. You obviously take things much more seriously. Didnā€™t mean to upset the planets.
Happy birthday to your wife:balloon:

Ides of March is my wedding anniversary, which makes it hard to forget!

The one year I did in involved moving from an apartment to a house, a lightning trip to Canada, and then taking delivery of household goods. We were so busy and stressed that my wife and I both forgot!

You read my mind! I was just wondering the last couple of days if we would be getting a new FM3 firmware update any time soon. Not that we need one but dammit if it's not crack for my musican's mind! What exactly would we be expecting in this supposed update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom