Development with the next firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine the fm3 not getting the Cygnus x3.

As the next fm3 update is not even in public beta I’m sure they will release a fm3 beta Cygnus x3
agree on this. This could be why it's taken so long. Last FM3 firmware was August 2023. Maybe they were waiting for the next iteration of Cygnus and bundle it all out in one go.

I just realized that once this drops, it will literally be my first axefx firmware update ... ever. And I've been using an axefx for over 12 years!!!

Bought the ultra with firmware 11 just after the lls were announced, and my new fm3 came with v7 a couple weeks ago. Hopefully it won't be the last either!

Hi all,
at the end of February I wrote to Fractal support about this very question. I got the answer that they couldn't give a date yet because it's still in private beta.

Hi all,
at the end of February I wrote to Fractal support about this very question. I got the answer that they couldn't give a date yet because it's still in private beta.
Good to know it’s at least been in private beta for a good while now then, that’s what a lot of us have been wondering.
Could drop public any day now then hopefully.

Who’s “Fractal Audio”???
THIS POST IS A JOKE DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

An impostor posting on TGP. Working to bring Fractal audio down by posting promises that never come true.

Just kidding. It's actually Cliff Chase on the gear page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom