Detailed Axe-Edit resource has gone missing...

JeffLoven

I had saved a helpful page which detailed every knob on every page on the axe-edit program for Axe-Fx llXL but am unable to find it again. It's not the "Getting started with Axe-Edit" available on the Fractal-(at least I don't see it there). I can't remember where I saw it. I had it saved and referenced it several times but am no longer able to find it. Does anyone have a link to this?
Thanks for any help friends
Jeff

was it the Axe-Fx User Manual? the knobs in Axe-Edit are the same knobs on the Axe hardware, and most of it is described in the User Manual.

No-not User manual. It had actual pics of each page of Axe-edit and explained (for instance) what the Preamp Dynamics knob does/how it will affect the sound-etc. It went page by page and every knob on the axe-editer--I had saved the page but when I clicked on it now it said "page missing"-almost like someone yanked it. I thought it was an official Fractal page because-well-it was the best resource i have used for getting sounds/understanding what every single knob does and it was laid out how it should be.

Last edited:
Well if you have the link but the page is not found, I don't think there is much we can do.

Post the URL... Maybe somebody will know more based on that.

Okay-I found it in Wiki Fractal archives -I would post the link but for some silly reason this forum is wanting me to post 10 times before i post a link

Okay-I found it in Wiki Fractal archives -I would post the link but for some silly reason this forum is wanting me to post 10 times before i post a link
Now you can post links. The 10 post requirement has been an excellent anti-spam measure for the forum.

I found it in the fractal archives-will post soon. Unfortunately-the link you posted above comes up missing when i click on it

Back
Top Bottom