1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Detailed Axe-Edit resource has gone missing...

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II Discussion' started by JeffLoven, May 30, 2018.

1. JeffLoven

JeffLoven
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

I had saved a helpful page which detailed every knob on every page on the axe-edit program for Axe-Fx llXL but am unable to find it again. It's not the "Getting started with Axe-Edit" available on the Fractal-(at least I don't see it there). I can't remember where I saw it. I had it saved and referenced it several times but am no longer able to find it. Does anyone have a link to this?
    Thanks for any help friends
    Jeff

2. chris

chris
    Expand Collapse

was it the Axe-Fx User Manual? the knobs in Axe-Edit are the same knobs on the Axe hardware, and most of it is described in the User Manual.

3. #3 JeffLoven, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    JeffLoven

JeffLoven
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

No-not User manual. It had actual pics of each page of Axe-edit and explained (for instance) what the Preamp Dynamics knob does/how it will affect the sound-etc. It went page by page and every knob on the axe-editer--I had saved the page but when I clicked on it now it said "page missing"-almost like someone yanked it. I thought it was an official Fractal page because-well-it was the best resource i have used for getting sounds/understanding what every single knob does and it was laid out how it should be.

4. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

Well if you have the link but the page is not found, I don't think there is much we can do.

Post the URL... Maybe somebody will know more based on that.

5. REDD

REDD
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

6. JeffLoven

JeffLoven
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

Okay-I found it in Wiki Fractal archives -I would post the link but for some silly reason this forum is wanting me to post 10 times before i post a link

7. iaresee

iaresee
    Expand Collapse

Now you can post links. The 10 post requirement has been an excellent anti-spam measure for the forum.

8. mnemonic

mnemonic
    Expand Collapse
    Motivated

9. JeffLoven

JeffLoven
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

I found it in the fractal archives-will post soon. Unfortunately-the link you posted above comes up missing when i click on it