Desperately Hoping people SOMEONE/ANYONE would REPOST these PATCHES!

The Soundshell

Inspired
I am an Ultra owner, who has not made the jump the 2 yet.
I'm more than Happy with my Ultra at the moment.

I went surfing through the back logs of the Preset/Patch exchange threads and came across a few patches that had bad links due to numerous changes with the forum migrations. Meaning that these have unfortunately become unable to download or audition.

I am hoping beyond all hope that those of you who posted these patches, or those who have downloaded these patches would be willing to re-post them for those of us who missed out, and were a little late to get no the bus.

I am also hoping to use this particular thread to re-invigorate the sharing and give the 2 Patch/Preset thread a run for it's money, and encourage some new ideas, maybe stretch some boundaries.

Cheers-
And thanks to all

These are all Standard, and/or Ultra Patches/Presets

-Here are the patches

2 90 2 Extirhythm
Always With Satch
Clark Kent Balls % IR
CAOD+25WGreen backs
CK Orange Metal
Clark Kent Duotone
Clark Kent Lonestar
Jerrys Patches ( a zip file)
InfHold4 Ultra
InfHold3
Hold Chord (ped1)
H&K Duotone dirty
Electric Gypsy
Cornford Govan8r
Clean Lead 777
Peavy 5150 Chugg
Timmons ( a zip file)
ANY of the Larry Mitchell patches would also be appreciated, thanks

And for bass as well!........ yes I said Bass!

Bass Distortion Ampeg
Bass G&L Precision
Bass Split Distortion Ampeg
Bass Ampeg ( a zip file)
JP Mr Motown
JP Mr Motown 2
SV Comp Bass ( a zip file)

I am assuming that the ones with zip files also have a custom IR with them.

My personal Email is Soundshell777@yahoo if you would like to contact me further and trade some of my tones as well.
Thanks
-Ben

Last edited:
I would be humbled if you would share this preset/patch file as a sysex file.

This is a wonderful Idea and one that I have been looking for, FOR AGES. I think this really gives A LOT of presets their shining moment, and what makes it sound like a real amp setup on stage, played very loud.
Thank you Very MUCH!

Does anyone have any others? There have been a lot of views , and there seems to be many interested parties. Please share if you can, we would all be grateful.

Thanks-
Ben

There are many of new users who weren't around when most of the patches were posted and it would be really really awesome if someone would post versions that work or didn't get corrupted withthe transfer of the forums. Here's to hoping.....

I've got some of the larry, infhold and bass ones I think.....I'm hell busy but will try to send some in the next few days

here are the Bass JP Motown patches, the H&K Duotone ones are quite old and bad, so I'm glad they are 'gone' ;)

Attachments

• JP Mr. Motown.syx
    2 KB · Views: 182
  • JP Mr. Motown 2.syx
    2 KB · Views: 150
Animal_

Thank you so much, I would be very grateful, as I'm sure others would be as well

As rkbrock posted, this is definitely the case for many of us. Even for those who are trying to transfer their Standard presets to the ultra, or the Ultra to the 2. This will hopefully go A LONG WAY. Thanks to those who have been emailing me. I know there are more of you, Please keep em coming.

to Don;
As Always
THANK YOU , your forum contributions are boundless and full of wisdom, I thank you deeply.

sOc9,

Thanks so much. I've had 3 yes, THREE people send me a zip of thier AXE-CHANGE banks, including using my own that i also backed up. I have to say , it seems that none of them have been completely 100% the exact same, which is only more and more fun.

It's great to see so many contributing to this post and leavin gso many presets for all to use in the future in such a easy to find coherent space on the vast web.

However, I have been unable to find any of the presets mentioned above aside from DON P posting a few directly on the thread.

I currently have a particular interest in the infinite hold presets, and curious if this can be achieved without an expression pedal linked to a modifier.

My only singular complaint that was not addressed in the new 2 product line is that you still can't get that vintage " pickups ringing with the tube sound" like Flying in a Blue Dream, from Satriani, or the Fuzz feed back of Hendrix, or Electric Wizard.
It has been my only complaint, and something, although I personally believe is totally achievable, is only obtainable by running the AXE ( insert your version here ) through your amp, or by re-amping, and not by using it directly into the Soundboard/Daw of your choice. I'm more than certain Yek, Don, Scot or Mat, maybe even Clark or Jay can figure this out, but alas, here I am beggin for presets.

But, NO shame, no gain ( yes a shameless guitar geek pun)

Thanks once again to all of you

I hope to post a zip of everything I get after a couple of weeks of endless personal messages, emails and the like for all to use who buy either a Standard or Ultra in the future and which to use it's latest firmware and find presets easily available.

Keep em comin!!!!!!!!
Ben

here is some , will post em as I find em

Attachments

• Larry Mitchell Main Chrunch Marsha BE.syx
    2 KB · Views: 318
  • Larry Mitchell Main Clean Shiva .syx
    2 KB · Views: 276
  • Larry Mitchell Main Lead Patch Marsha HBE DLY 2.syx
    2 KB · Views: 275
  • HOLD CHORD (ped1).syx
    2 KB · Views: 234
@ Animal

You da man yo!!!

Thanks for those, I can now cross a few of them off my list.
Mucho Appreciation!!!!!!

They all work great and sound wonderful. Thank you so much.

-Ben

Man, I'm 3 hours from my studio, sick, but can hardly wait to get home now. A big thanks to all those that have (and future posts) for this. :)

Could someone please repost the Electric Gypsy patch. The one I found available on the forum is corrupt. :(

Thanks.

I hope to post a zip of everything I get after a couple of weeks of endless personal messages, emails and the like for all to use who buy either a Standard or Ultra in the future and which to use it's latest firmware and find presets easily available.Ben

Any chance you are ready to post these now?

I'll be posting a FEW zip files shortly. Trust me, you'll be overwhlemd with how many I recieved. They aren't exactly what I was looking for, but I find a great one every day, there are so many. Thanks for everyone has contributed, keep em coming.

Back
Top Bottom