Dear Fractal...

jajaja, hombre para mi suena de escándalo pero si te dicen que con este FW10 va a sonar mejor, yo me lo creo aunque luego no me de cuenta. Para mi va a sonar a gloria bendita :)

Jesus $*#&n Christ!!! 6 pages reading and my poor english is worse than when I started!!

don´t understand you guys, stop asking Cliff to provide you a new firmware and ask for the last one (farewell??), for the people who have standard/ultra, be merciful!!! I would be happy only with a few new amps, maybe 800 Arredondo Mod...or model my old Randall RGT100 tube (the closest thing to a tank with a Metal Zone in front!!) and other 35-48 new ones...I have fingers for aaaaaaaaall of them (yes, my girlfriend is also happy 8) )...my technique needs more updates/amps/IRs/ cannot stop my fingers with only 70 amps, I need more, always more...more amps, more guitars, more beer, more sex (more blue pills!!)

Or maybe firmware 10 for AxeII will work for my Standard??

sorry I´m from Spain, hope is the last thing to go...

The only truth is...breast are never big enough...

P.S. no, I´m not drunk, maybe next saturday cannot say the same:razz

Or why people feel the need to make posts telling everyone to be patient.

If I was the Fractal Audio Communications Director, I'd be advising Cliff to run a poll asking members the following question:

Would you prefer to wait for the completed beta tested FW10 until Axe Edit works with it? Yes or No?

Dear Mr Fractal:

Me mum says if I wush reel hard, the Fractal bunny will leeve FW10 under me pillo while I'm having my doh doh. I hope u will stop in 2night. And don't 4get to bring AE also cuz me mum says I'm gonna burn out me eyeballz lookin at dat wee screen for hours each day.

Love Melvin Smithers Jr

So your saying " If you were Cliff" ?

Er no. If I was Cliff I'd be flat-out getting AE working with FW10, and not wasting time thinking about all the hot air wafting around these discussions.

A communications advisor would suggest giving the customer a choice.

This is how I see my fretboard...

yl86.jpg

Back
Top Bottom