Day one with the Axe Fx II, Top Boost clean clip

Just hit the go advanced, click the soundcloud icon, and place you link between the generated tags. Fixed it for you.

Sounds great. Awesome to have you back!

The Cardinal is back! Glad you're around again. :)
Still got that Princeton?

Guys, thanks so much for the welcome back and nice words. I'm so happy to have an Axe Fx 2, so far I'm absolutely floored!!! I'm running the Atomic cab with it and it's such a perfect match (the recording was direct into an Apogee Duet). There is absolutely a difference between the "2" and the first generation, I'm just running through the first couple of factory presets not really having to mess with settings. It just sounds great, period. Very stoked.

Yek, hey man! Glad to be here. Nah, no Princeton anymore but I have a couple amps still kicking around, I'm done worrying about strictly one or the other though. Everything sounds great and I'm just gonna play geetar.

Reactions: yek
Sounds great as always. I always enjoyed your playing and sounds. I'm so glad you have a II. Kind of selfish but now we can use some of your fabulous patches-becasue I know their coming.
Thanks for the muisc.

Been wondering how you'd been and what you would do regarding the II.
Great to have this added Quality of your clips & stuff again. Welcome back!

Beautifully done. From listening to your past clips it's obvious you're a skilled player AND have a great ear for what a production needs. IMO, not a lot of guys, myself included, are able to squeeze as many sweet tones out of this box as you are. I think it's the ears. :)

Back
Top Bottom