Das meshuggah Metall

That is brutal. I like it. I am taking it to rehearsal tonight. :D

cool!
icon_twisted_evil.gif

Can somebody please tell me 1) what technology is used in the video above as I am confused whether this is impulse based or if mics were used for the video, and 2) if Fractal Audio is involved in the new hardware seen because of the fact that much of the font of the units letters looks the same as the font on the Axe FX.

Can somebody please tell me 1) what technology is used in the video above as I am confused whether this is impulse based or if mics were used for the video, and 2) if Fractal Audio is involved in the new hardware seen because of the fact that much of the font of the units letters looks the same as the font on the Axe FX.

We don't agree a lot, but this time you may be on to something! Not only the font but other stuff in that video looks suspiciously similar to Fractal design. And there an Axe-Fx in it too at the end. Hmmm......

Another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJk_VZxApfA&NR=1

Last edited:
Ya got it now. I posted this to my friends wall. (Real musician btw). And he says the following: "SOUNDS F@CKING INSANE. makes marshall and mesa sound like a solid state peavey amp.". LOL!

Looks like there are some new balls to match.

Last edited:
At this point its deciding whether to go with the AFX 2 or this new DSP/Tube/IR hybird. Extremely tough decisions coming up.

So i put this patch on my axe and I was like ho hum not big deal doesnt sound like the video but then i turned on poweramp sims and holy crap did it come alive and got very Djenty!

Back
Top Bottom