Dad Jokes

Teacher: Please provide me with the definition of debit.
Student: A purchase charge, a subtraction, minus, a negative number. How'd I do?
Teacher: Very good. Care to make a joke while you've got the floor?
Student: (walks to whiteboard at front of room, asks for erasable marker)

Student: OK for fun, now, how does the following math equation read like a limerick?

{[12 + 144 + 20] + 3√4}/7 + 5(11) = (9)↑2 + 0

Try writing it out and then slowly working with the equation. You'll also see that the math is accurate.

With some help, " A dozen, a gross , and a score, together with 3 times the square root of 4, divided by 7, plus 5 times eleven, is 9 squared, and not a bit more.."

Last edited:
This is so true!

I thought you would like that one when all the noise stops time to see what’s going on. :)

I’ve been working on my desktop after I loaded the new FW all I get is a blue screen that say Bad system config info. I’ve tried everything kinda bummed I’m going to lose some things I didn’t back up. Not giving up just yet but I’m stumped.

A young man is about town window-shopping for his sweetie, and he chances upon a flower shop.
Inside, a Benedictine monk replete with robe and sash, bird's nest bald head, is the attendant of the shop. He's working when the young man strides in.
After a brief while, the monk says, "Good afternoon, sir, is there anything I can do for you?"
The young man says, "Thanks, just browsing for the minute..." and goes about checking the floral displays.
The young man finally speaks up to the monk and says, "You know, I just had a thought. You're a monk, right? Shouldn't you be transcribing scripture, or stomping grapes for wine, or making fruit jams?"
The monk sets down the flowers in his hands and says after a minute..."You know, you're right. I should return to the monastery, renew my vows, and do what monks usually do. Er, Um, what is your name, son...who shall I say sent me?"
"My name is Hugh," replies the young man.
The moral of the story?
"Hugh, and only Hugh can prevent florist friars."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom