Dad Jokes

you know i actually always wanted to visit, just to experience it, ive been to NJ and Philly many times but never been in the infamous ec winter...
Those temps. are pretty extreme for this part of the country. Thankfully it only gets that cold in January. Winter was a lot of fun when I was a kid. Back in the 70’s, there was no Internet and we only had two channels on TV, so we lived on the streets playing road hockey or on outdoor and indoor rinks playing hockey. In high school, winter bush parties were a blast. Raging bonfires and alcohol made you forget how cold it was.

Those temps. are pretty extreme for this part of the country. Thankfully it only gets that cold in January. Winter was a lot of fun when I was a kid. Back in the 70’s, there was no Internet and we only had two channels on TV, so we lived on the streets playing road hockey or on outdoor and indoor rinks playing hockey. In high school, winter bush parties were a blast. Raging bonfires and alcohol made you forget how cold it was.
Ha Ha, I'm an old guy now but as a kid I would have been a second or 3rd pick on a street team I'm guessing (I could ice skate as as a kid and was fast), here in calli we had roller derby on the street for rough and tumble before fb was poplar, oh and "Big time wrestling" lol... I too only had few channels on the bw tube...

Cop: “Where do you think you’re going?”
Driver: “Donut shop, officer.”
Cop: “At 80 miles per hour?”
Driver: “I wanted to make sure I beat you there, so there would still be donuts to buy.”

Two golfers are ready to play on the 11th tee as a funeral cortege passes by. The first player stops, doffs his cap, and bows his head as the cortege passes.
“That was a really nice thing to do,” the second golfer says. “It’s good to see there is still some respect in the world.”
“Well, it’s only right,” the first golfer replies. “I was married to her for 35 years.”

After a particularly poor round, a golfer spotted a lake as he walked despondently up the 18th.
He looked at his caddie and said, “I’ve played so badly all day, I think I’m going to drown myself in that lake.”
The caddie, quick as a flash, replied, “I’m not sure you could keep your head down that long.”

Back
Top Bottom