Dad Jokes

So, I was thinking about @Freds55 earlier today and wondered if someone snuck a file into his chocolate cake. Anyway, happy 3.0 firmware release day, am planning on updating my drive blocks to Klone Chiron and enjoying the variety that FAS has provided.

Will be reading the firmware release notes and trying to make sense of the new stuff that was part of the new firmware...my guess is that's where the usual suspects are this evening.

So why aren't I sampling the new wares? Some work delayed my play time. Will have plenty of time later this week to enjoy.
Chocolate cake 🥮 tasty stuff watch that file o_O;) I’ve been hung up on an AustinBuddy preset for a week and still loving it.

I decided to leave work an hour early today.

The flight attendants started freaking out when I grabbed my parachute, though. :eek::D:p

It was mealtime on an airplane, and the flight attendant asked a passenger if he would like some dinner.

“What are my choices?” the passenger asked. “Yes or no,” she replied.🤣🤯🤔

The Argyle Sweater Comic Strip for May 15, 2022

Worcestershire sauce doesn't do it either for you, then? That and Sambal Oelek (chili-garlic sauce) are 2 primary ingredients in my delicious meatloaf. Can PM you if you'd like the recipe...
Nah, it doesn't. I've had Sambal Oelek before and liked it, but not in meatloaf. It generally has flower or some other binder in it, and I don't eat that.

Spicy things are generally good. It's the generic savory tasting sugar paste sauces that I never really liked.

Nah, it doesn't. I've had Sambal Oelek before and liked it, but not in meatloaf. It generally has flower or some other binder in it, and I don't eat that.

Spicy things are generally good. It's the generic savory tasting sugar paste sauces that I never really liked.
Yeah, I think I've got several bottles of whateveritis BBQ sauce stashed away hoping they'd find some use someday. Time to declutter the pantry and clear out some of the unnecessary stuff, or donate it to the food bank...

Back
Top Bottom