Dad Jokes

Ultimate application form - Dilbert on August 13, 2022

So I received a letter from my doctor. It said, "Proper Nutrition Contributes to Healthy Eating Habits."

(All this because the doc said I gained 3 lbs since last visit.)

A man walks into a donut shop on Dagobah, sees a little green alien behind the counter, and asks for a hot donut.

The alien says, "Broken, our fryer is. Yesterday's donuts, I can sell you. Also, donut ingredients, we still have."

The man is really craving a warm donut, so he asks, "Are you absolutely sure I can't get a freshly-made donut?"

"Only two options have you!" says the alien. "Dough or donut - there is no fry."

So, I donated the old valuable overcoat to a friend the coat fit better, and ordered a new topcoat, a fine outer garment. If my calculations are correct, UPS will be handing me my package sometime next week. It's my back to school gift to myself, since I'm not in grade school anymore, but needed a garment that fit properly. That's all I can reveal for the time.

So, I donated the old valuable overcoat to a friend the coat fit better, and ordered a new topcoat, a fine outer garment. If my calculations are correct, UPS will be handing me my package sometime next week. It's my back to school gift to myself, since I'm not in grade school anymore, but needed a garment that fit properly. That's all I can reveal for the time.
1660449968487.png

Back
Top Bottom