Cygnus Beta - first impressions

I'm not a monster player like most of you in here but I downloaded Cygnus and and created this lead patch on me axe3. Its a one take jam so be nice! Cygnus has Incredible feel and (for me) tone. i'm so glad I went this route instead of the QC!

Nice! Digging it!
Very crunchy aggressive RAW tones there, loving it 😋

It may have been said, but will this come to FM3 in some form, or will that be a new update of its FW. Just wondering the limits of FM3. Is it maxed out already. I would be fine by the way.. I am just now getting very attached to it. ( LsL with Lollar gold foils.. Thanks Yall

It may have been said, but will this come to FM3 in some form, or will that be a new update of its FW. Just wondering the limits of FM3. Is it maxed out already. I would be fine by the way.. I am just now getting very attached to it. ( LsL with Lollar gold foils.. Thanks Yall
As far as I know, FM3 will get full Cygnus modeling.

Amp modeling runs on a dedicated CPU core, sharing it only with delay block.

As Cygnus have new modeling algorithms, It maybe be even more optimized than Ares, and FM3 will users will have at least a whole generation of upgrades, for years to come.

As far as I know, FM3 will get full Cygnus modeling.

Amp modeling runs on a dedicated CPU core, sharing it only with delay block.

As Cygnus have new modeling algorithms, It maybe be even more optimized than Ares, and FM3 will users will have at least a whole generation of upgrades, for years to come.
Thank you for those details, I have Dirty Shirley fever lately. Cant wait for the update.

Back
Top Bottom