Countdown 0.5...

I still think it will additional hardware we can plug into existing units, containing exactly what, i have no idea.

Along with Edit and new Firmware,

Those rushing to sell their units before the countdown could well leave themselves in a predicament to get another..truth is, i won't have much sympathy, it's a chance you take!!

plectrum.jpg
You know, for some reason I want some of those now. :razz

Just couldn't resist signing in on the forum, this speculation thread is just mind-blowing :)

I had a dream about it last night:

1. Amazing new firmware update, free for current ultra-users, with lots of new amps, cabs, effects, synths, ...
2. Standard-users would have to pay for the upgrade
3. New hardware model with usb and headphone connection and the new firmware, ready to be shipped

Whatever it is, i'm sure it'll be awesome!

For some stupid reason this whole countdown is causing me great anxiety....I think it must be because if it's new hardware I simply won't be able to afford it at the moment.
I don't know how you guys are enjoying this :)

Just couldn't resist signing in on the forum, this speculation thread is just mind-blowing :)

I had a dream about it last night:

1. Amazing new firmware update, free for current ultra-users, with lots of new amps, cabs, effects, synths, ...
2. Standard-users would have to pay for the upgrade
3. New hardware model with usb and headphone connection and the new firmware, ready to be shipped

Whatever it is, i'm sure it'll be awesome!

+1.
Axe-fx mk2 and new firmware for all (for free).

I still don't get how so many can think it's an Axe-FX Ultra 2 or simular with more horsepower. It's not possible, there is nothing new that is better hardware-wise than what the Ultra already is built on. Just not gonna happen folks.

I still don't get how so many can think it's an Axe-FX Ultra 2 or simular with more horsepower. It's not possible, there is nothing new that is better hardware-wise than what the Ultra already is built on. Just not gonna happen folks.

Isn't the point though that a CPU based i7 architecture is possible- not sure how it will be re latency but I don't think it can be ruled out until.. er... tomorrow.
Or the next day, given we aren't down to 1 yet.

The fact that insiders dumped their units speaks volumes. Good thing it wasn't stock, that's a felony.. :)

Edit: I'm just messin' with ya. :)

Last edited:
The fact that insiders dumped their units speaks volumes. Good thing it wasn't stock, that's a felony.. :)

Uh...not in the USA it isn't. Read here, if you wish: Insider Trading

Anyway, I thought I might enjoy the nail-biting and hand-wringing of some in this thread, but I haven't really. Interesting for an alien anthropologist, though. I hope Cliff & Co. have great continued success with the evolving platform. I remain over the moon with my Ultra.

BF3

i can end all speculation right now and divulge exactly what will be released in the next few days...

plectrum.jpg

i think you'll agree, it's pretty special

I don't get it. How do you change size, thickness, and pick material? There's no interface.

Back
Top Bottom