Countdown 0.5...

No it is not disappointing. They are asking the question if fractal could have surpassed its own ultra with new product.

With every countdown i'm starting to like this more and more.
Cliff, do me a favor, and start counting down in halfs please

In an attempt to please tube purists, I think Fractal is going to release a tube amp that models everything an Axe-Fx does.

It's going to have around 500 12AX7's and about the same number of EL34s, EL84s, and 6L6s. It'll be housed in a convenient package that can be hauled in the back of the average pickup truck. :)

From the TGP Meme's thread:

roflbot-11.jpg

Well, consider this:
Who's the masochist? The one having a big laugh at the used creativity to tell nothing, or the one sitting behind his browser pressing F5 and hoping for news of wich you know it won't be reveald before the end of th countdown.
Might as well go play your guitar untill monday........

A "hoodie" can get you shot in some places. When I enter a store and see some shady looking character sportin' one of these things, I loosen up my IWB carry and go to condition orange.
Now, T-shirts and caps etc...would be kewl.;)

A "hoodie" can get you shot in some places. When I enter a store and see some shady looking character sportin' one of these things, I loosen up my IWB carry and go to condition orange.
Now, T-shirts and caps etc...would be kewl.;)

I live in Canada (for the moment). A hoodie usually means you're way under dressed for the weather, unless it's June, July and August when it's 95F with 99% humidity.

:)

Mark

Well, consider this:
Who's the masochist? The one having a big laugh at the used creativity to tell nothing,

That would be the happy little sadist.

or the one sitting behind his browser pressing F5 and hoping for news of wich you know it won't be reveald before the end of th countdown.

Happy little masochist.

Might as well go play your guitar untill monday........

My bass is in my lap whilst I F5 myself into oblivion. <---- masochist and loving it! :D

Back
Top Bottom