Countdown 0.5...

It figures.....my Ultra just arrived today and I knew when I bought it that as soon as I (and only me of course) bought one, the next week a newer and better model would come!

Many people play with a standard without being disapointed. Many have sold their Ultra for a standard. If a new rack version more powerfull and expensiv is available you will see people selling their Ultra for it and people staying with their standard because by experience they know that they will use only 10% of the new machine.
The quality is present and equal for the moment for both machines, this is the most important IMO.

I said it over on TGP, but short of something of a mind blowing break-thru most of us don't utilize all of the power of the Ultra as it is so anything newer that trumps that is going to be pushing the point of diminishing returns. I mean there are always some people that need to have the latest and greatest no matter what (I mean the cellular business depends on that to exist), but short of something sounding measurably better I don't see a point in trying to improve upon the Ultra.

I think that it's going to be that Cliff has designed a prosthetic that you place on your hands that with 324 artist presets that you can select between a range of tones in your fingers.

Dangit Cliff!!

I'm in the middle of a move and won't be able to play for a couple weeks. Your so mean! :twisted

This waiting sucks, and its a curious way to go about it FA. I mean, telling your customer base that in 10 days X product will be released would have been much better and the threads would have been about the upcoming specs of X product, and salivating about how X will sound like. Instead, we don't know anything about anything.

It kind of reminds me of the digital photography world, except in that world there are some "insiders" that sort of know what's coming months before companies like Nikon or Cannon make an announcement. Even some guys follow patent submissions by these companies....maybe we could do that here?

satan.jpg

maybe fractal is releasing the first axe fx amplifier with a high end solid state power amp,high end frfr system,a 1/4" speaker extension jack and yes a usb port.

to that remark, maybe fractal condoms ...ok mugs, clocks. ps the price better not drop in half all of a sudden or I want a half refund.

Back
Top Bottom