• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cooper Carter's FM9 Masterclass

Hellbat

Fractal Fanatic
Sorry if you've already answered this Cooper, but I didn't see it. Will you be offering an bundle of all courses (Axe III. FM3, FM9) when the FM9 course is available?

Saja

Finally a release date of 12/1/2022 for the FM9 Master Class has been announced on Cooper's website! Line forms behind me!

Saja

I forgot that this forum is international. I wrote my date as United States standard format. "mm-dd-yyyy" December 1st.

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I took the FM3 course from Cooper and found it to be very helpful......I am looking forward to taking the FM9 course as well.....almost as much as I am looking forward to actually GETTING an FM9....
I have been doing this forever with Fractal. I still get info every time CC releases something. But he does not have cool hair or a killer accent like Leon Todd. So big props to LT in the hissy. Lol

Top Bottom