Connecting Axe-FX to computer via Bluetooth

All the bullshit postings by the infant naysayers on this thread do tend to make an "old Man" a little touchy.

If I got your post wrong -- I apologize.

You find my questions snide?

There is no inflection in text, you have fabricated that. Grow up, you're an old man, I've been to your site and seen your photo.

I was just shocked as it seems that this was exactly what you did, I see it is not.

I am asking so many questions because I am curious about wireless control, that's pretty much it. I went to their site to investigate and could not find anything . Thanks for the details on the possible add on unit.

I believe I saw a project somewhere once where someone rigged up an Arduino board to accept MIDI tempo signals from the Axe-FX. I believe it was Scrutinizer who did this (the guy who created the fantastic iPad Lemur app).

If that truly works, we can probably piggy back a bluetooth daughterboard onto the Arduino to then transmit/receive signals via Bluetooth.

Given that IK Multimedia and the guys who make JamUP have/will be releasing Bluetooth foot controllers, I think this is a market waiting to explode. Imagine having NO cables from your floor controller to the Axe-FX! Less stage clutter, and safer.

The JamUP foot controller looks interesting - even has a 1/4" jack for an expression pedal !

The way I do it is I get two mobile phones, I put the receiver of one at the microphone plugged into my computer, and the talker of the other at the monitors plugged into my Axe.

Back
Top Bottom