Coming soon...

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

We will be very pleased to hear the cover, but since you posted this at the Preset Exchange forum, there will be chaos and despair if you do not share the most expected preset in the history of the Axe-FX :cool:

mauricio arias happiness GIF by Monólogos sin Propina

Ah!! This was originally posted under Recordings but Fractal moved the thread!!

So I dropped the ball here and got distracted with life, which included a move out of the big city to North Carolina.

I’m glad I never posted what was planned because I’m hindsight I wasn’t happy with it. Well, I’m back and I promise a big cover is coming soon. As of this week I nailed the tone and I’m going to record the cover over next few weeks. I have the live tone nailed 100% and studio tone is very close (without tone matching). It’s a mix between the two. I think I’ve spent over 30 hours on just the Axe preset since 2018. Yes, I’m one of those never satisfied.

I’ll send a personal message to the first person who guesses the song that I’m referring to. But keep it to yourself for fun until I come out with the cover. It’s from the 80s and not U2.

Stay tuned…
Um, how about Won't Get Fooled again?

So I dropped the ball here and got distracted with life, which included a move out of the big city to North Carolina.

I’m glad I never posted what was planned because I’m hindsight I wasn’t happy with it. Well, I’m back and I promise a big cover is coming soon. As of this week I nailed the tone and I’m going to record the cover over next few weeks. I have the live tone nailed 100% and studio tone is very close (without tone matching). It’s a mix between the two. I think I’ve spent over 30 hours on just the Axe preset since 2018. Yes, I’m one of those never satisfied.

I’ll send a personal message to the first person who guesses the song that I’m referring to. But keep it to yourself for fun until I come out with the cover. It’s from the 80s and not U2.

Stay tuned…
St. Anger snare on guitar ?

That’s Mick, from the U2 cover band...Unforgettable Fire. One hell of a guitar player!

Check out the surprise Mick and his band got, one night in New York. Mick is behind the guitarist you might recognize! You might also recognize the glowing green screen. :)

i know this is an old post, but man! this chokes me up when artists do stuff like this. just one song to them....but a life experience for those bar goers will never forget. i wonder if it was any different for Edge.

i truly despise the rift that i see in most performances where the first row is 10+' from the stage. i believe crowd energy is lost in that rift. and i believe that energy starts w the front row and ripples back. kind of like when one person up close stands to applaud and the rest of the crowd follows. same thing. so i wonder what it felt like for a guy like the Edge to be much closer to the crowd's energy.

great video and thank you for posting. been a while sonce i welled up a little.

Boston - More Than a Feeling
Nope but this is on my list. I have all the original guitar tracks and Rockman effects. I’ll model them on the Axe. That will be a lot of work but I will do it someday. Same with Limelight. Two of my favs.

I’ve started recording the cover of the to be mentioned song. It’s harder to play than I thought. Almost there.

Post it DAMN IT. lol. Stop the torture, speculation, conjecture, theories, and degradation. If your stuck in some way the brilliant minds on this site will show you the way. Guaranteed. DAZZLE US PLEASE.
I know it must be good at this point. I promise, I’m working on it. It’s going to be my comeback on my channel even if not U2. Lots of new production equipment. It will be worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom