• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Coming soon...

Axeman

Inspired
I've been working on a special preset for weeks. I can't even count how many hours I've put into it. At least 20 and maybe more. I don't believe this preset has ever been posted and I don't see it on Axe Exchange. Many hours invested in a famous song that everyone knows. One of my favorite guitar tones ever. The riff is so simple, but the tone is so hard to replicate. I'm almost there. I can't stop tweaking it. I'm addicted. It sounds incredible with a quality backtrack. I can't stop playing it!

The Axe-Fx III is the absolute best guitar processor in the galaxy! I'm reserving the universe for the Axe IV.

Hint... it's not a U2 song.

Stay tuned...

:)