Cliff's Reviews

A good bottle of Pinot Noir.

Probably not that good for coding but if I was paying employed coders like Cliff is then I'd let them suck on the soft stuff and I'd entertain them with a wee dance now and again to keep the morale up.

At work we have all sorts of free drinks. My favorite is the watermelon flavor by Hint. Some of the other flavors taste too much like what I imagine potpourri would taste like. Pineapple is good too. They apparently make bubbly water but I haven’t tried it yet.

LaCroix is Hipster Kid Wanna-Be YouTube Influencer Overpriced Nasty Bullshit. Tried it once. Never again. Kroger Cranberry Lime. Flavor’s OK, the price is right and the availability is on point.

You know, I've been in tech for decades, never once has there been free soda or snacks or any such thing. I'm at a nonprofit now so I wouldn't expect it, but gosh oh gee, I've really missed out.

Y'know Cliff, if that whole audio electronics thing doesn't work out, you'd probably do well writing short humor pieces, a la Dave Berry. You have a knack for painting colorful pictures with words. :)

The air you breathe in California should have a sticker slapped on it.
Don't give them any ideas. They're probably trying to figure out a way to slap a warning label on it already.

Back
Top Bottom