CLIFF, release me from "Patch Creation Purgatory"

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
I'm caught between 5.07 & Pre-6.0 HELL!! lol

I've tried to create new patches, but my brain is in another dimension 6.0 light years from earth!

Free me from this mental prison, i've done nothing wrong!! Lol

I would bet the firmware is ready and they are waiting on the AxeEdit to catch up. Otherwise people would complain that edit isn't ready etc. Or not. :)

Nothing anyone does will rush this.

It's worth the wait.

I know it sucks to wait; but this is not some minor tweaks and is not being rushed out.

hold-your-breath-634.jpg

yea it's funny, everyone screams for it to be released (including myself lol), and then everyone screams that it isn't buggy and shouldn't have been released... poor fractal can't win lol. I'm sure they are being very careful to get it all right for our own sake. FYI this forum is gonna blow it's top when 6 hits. I can feel it.

Nothing anyone does will rush this.

It's worth the wait.

I know it sucks to wait; but this is not some minor tweaks and is not being rushed out.
I for one would rather wait till its correct. No one wants something that isn't right. How many have really exhausted what 5.07 will do? Of course I would like to see 6.0 to but willing to wait.

Am on 5.04 and I've never been happier.
Cant wait to try out 6.00, sure but guitar on my lap right now and after a great afternoon of jamming away, it's never been a better time to be a guitarist !

How long have you guys (beta testers) had it?

No comment.

Says the guy that doesn't have to wait. :p

Can't argue that. Please know I post about it to inform and acknowledge; not to gloat. IMHO, had there not been any clips posted - and I have not posted any - then the forums would be filled with speculation (which was already occurring before any clips were ever shared).

It's worth waiting to get it right.

Honestly, I'm just as psyched about the new modeling as I am about Tone Matching, etc... cause 5.07 sounds fantastic, and if 6.0 is even better... jeez!:p

For me it's the knobs (controls) matching the real amps. Next would be the new modeling then the tone matching. It's all good though.

I for one would rather wait till its correct. No one wants something that isn't right. How many have really exhausted what 5.07 will do? Of course I would like to see 6.0 to but willing to wait.

This. I'm just beginning to scratch the surface of v5.07's potential. v6.0 will be here soon enough. I definitely appreciate all of the effort FAS and the beta testers are putting into this next release. In the meantime I'll continue to enjoy my AxeFX II as it is today.

The whole tone matching thing doesn't really give me a boner, unless I can use it in strange ways. I'm content to wait.

I am really excited for this release! Everything I've heard and read seems to meet all of my wishes and then blow past that into a completely different dimension.

I am actually very surprised at the speed with which Fractal Audio releases updates with minimal bugs. It's incredible! You guys need to take a break. Just kidding... Keep working hard, so you can keep blowing my mind with your incredible work!

Thanks to all! I've never been happier with a product!

Back
Top Bottom