Cliff I have a Question regarding your recent post on TGP

This is making me want an axe fx II even more. Maybe the next patch after 6.0 will introduce technique matching :D. I would so match and combine Petrucci with Eric Johnson's technique. Then maybe add a touch of Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, and Any Woods in there for good measure.

This is making me want an axe fx II even more. Maybe the next patch after 6.0 will introduce technique matching :D. I would so match and combine Petrucci with Eric Johnson's technique. Then maybe add a touch of Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, and Any Woods in there for good measure.
I've actually tried to do that, but I keep ending up with the inverse. I'm still working out the bugs.

2) No. Unless you want to, but there just is no need to other than customizing now. Not needed to 'dial' it in though, IMHO.

This is what has me most excited about 6.0. I really like the idea that you will be able to dial in amazing tones with the page 1 parameters (but still have the option to do the deeper dive if you want to)! In particular, the approximation of real amp behavior will be a great feature.

This is what has me most excited about 6.0. I really like the idea that you will be able to dial in amazing tones with the page 1 parameters (but still have the option to do the deeper dive if you want to)! In particular, the approximation of real amp behavior will be a great feature.

I think we already have this in 5.7.. but I still can't wait to see what 6 brings!

The real question is... "Will it blend"?
Yes It Can! Mix and Chops too!

vitamix-blender.jpg

Back
Top Bottom