Clark Kent's Zero Currency UltraRes IR Collection

Haha yeah we already got ZERO EURO IR :D I really like it, nice attack. And of course perfect spectrum curves!

Really? Is there really a zero euro ir available from CK? His IR's occupy the first user slots in my rig....and I left a few empty so I can put his future gifts there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OK here's a clip of the ZERO "EURO" harley benton IR :D Two IRs, first is from two different speakers and second is one speaker.

I came. With all those great IRs, who needs commercial IR packages anymore? ;)

So are you pleased with the result already or still want to do some tweaking before uploading it?

Oh, btw, how much more "currency" IRs are you going to make? Asking this so I can already re-arrange my user cabs to have enough room in the first user slots.

Last edited:
Really? Is there really a zero euro ir available from CK? His IR's occupy the first user slots in my rig....and I left a few empty so I can put his future gifts there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah the EURO one is ready. Irotlas is the other guitarist from my band in case someone didn't know. It's his cab and he's usually the guy making these IR's with me. :) I didn't make that IR though but Irotlas knows all about how to do the colorless IR thing and also the phase thing that I do to make them sound like they do so it's definitely worth checking out! We're going to hang out in 5min so we'll talk about releasing this one also.

I came. With all those great IRs, who needs commercial IR packages anymore? ;)

So are you pleased with the result already or still want to do some tweaking before uploading it?

Oh, btw, how much more "currency" IRs are you going to make? Asking this so I can already re-arrange my user cabs to have enough room in the first user slots.

No they're ready, there's no tweaking because they are raw impulses basically.

OK so here are the ZERO EURO IRs for ya'll

Attachments

• ZERO EURO IR 1.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 93
  • ZERO EURO IR 2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 81
Rock´n Roll and Girls.............very strange...........

Hi Clark, thanks very for the power, you give for this IR´s............they Sound really good!

Hubi

Just don't release the "ZERO BOOBIE" ir.... But "BIG BOOBS" ir would rock, whatever that would be.

"Silicone Valley" is a good ir name.. or "No Silicone Valley" The great NSV ir :D

Last edited:
I'm just curious what that cab would actually be? :D Do they make cabs in South Asia?
Here in Mauritius (Africa, not Asia), the money is Mauritian Rupee ;) Which is fortunately stronger than the Indian rupee... I wouldn't know if they make good cabs, but there's a factory in India where they do good Jackson-like guitars under the "Tansen" brand

Back
Top Bottom