Clark Kent's Zero Currency UltraRes IR Collection

Just want to say thanks for the Citrus! I've been using the High Res Citrus 412 since I got my Axe2, because I couldn't find an Ultrarez with a similar character to that one. I gotta say, I switched back a forth for like an hour, trying different things, and it's strangely cool. Everything has pretty much the same tone, but it's a bit more, MORE. I don't know how to explain it. It could be more sustain, more clarity, I'm not exactly sure. It just seems to work for my ears, and fingers better, but it's still MY tone. Also, it sounds even better, and smoother when I run in-ears, and headphones. Also, there seems to be less difference between the PA monitor's, and headphones, which is a super bonus.

I really like these cabs. I don't think I'll be using any of the stuff from Cab pack 5 now that I have these :lol. You are right about that Dollar one almost being too perfect.

In reading what you posted about your philosophy, I think we're about on the same page. I want it to sound as close to hearing the amp in person as possible.

Is there more where this came from? More IRs done in a similar manner? It's fine if they're not freebies. Also, I really liked the simplicity of just having one IR for the cab and having it sound perfect, rather than having like 30 IRs for each cab with different mics and positioning. I know you've got an entire cab pack out there that's all from one amp. If I get that, are there some IRs in there that I can just cherry pick as a guy who just wants it to sound as natural and real as possible?

The Cab Pack 7 Alloy folder is filled with IRs doing this trick in real life. Check them out if you're interested!

The Cab Pack 7 Alloy folder is filled with IRs doing this trick in real life. Check them out if you're interested!

Keep on rocking and Merry Christmas.

And definitely do the greenbacks in the marshall cab.[emoji6][emoji108]
Not trying to be pushy. Just being myself.
I've always been a tad pushy. [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep on rocking and Merry Christmas.

And definitely do the greenbacks in the marshall cab.[emoji6][emoji108]
Not trying to be pushy. Just being myself.
I've always been a tad pushy. [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done so many V30 IRs that I need a change too. :lol

Back
Top Bottom