CK's Euro 4x12 - Cab Pack 9

in the single mic ace folder you'll find CK EURO ACE MIX. great starting point as it works great with all the presets.

Clark, you've outdone yourself...again. Love what I'm hearing so far and presets too? very cool! although in several we'll need to unlink the global blocks, no biggie as long as everyone knows to do it. I think you've got a great concept brewing; doing cab's for specific amps! So, what's next? small box 1x and 2x10's (possibly a 4x10?) how 'bout some 1x and 2x12's? Oh when will it end, lol

I thought I unlinked those presets. I'll look into it and fix it. :) Thank you for the compliments brian!

Right now I'm concentrating on the essentials that cover most of the amps in the Axe-Fx. At this moment I know the next four Cab Packs that I'm producing as I've started production on those already. There's definitely something for everyone in there.

I really like the Euro because it's different. It's so woody and honky.

It's my #1 choice for djent. DJENT KIDS AHOY: CK Euro SM57-E906 F01 will melt your faces.

Also it's got that specific flavor for sounds like Paramore etc. Kind of a modern and fat but not boomy at all. :)

Which cabs are meant to be used with the presets?
Im assuming CK Euros?

in the single mic ace folder you'll find CK EURO ACE MIX. great starting point as it works great with all the presets.

Exactly. I kind of wanted people to use the presets so that they'll go tone hunting in the alloy folders to find "the one" that fits their ears best. CK EURO ACE MIX is all four speakers with all four different mics so it's the best overall in phase IR. Overly ideal even. The Alloy Aces folder is crazy good also. :)

Right now I'm concentrating on the essentials that cover most of the amps in the Axe-Fx. At this moment I know the next four Cab Packs that I'm producing as I've started production on those already. There's definitely something for everyone in there.

This is truly exciting news!

...Kind of a modern and fat but not boomy at all. :)

Exactly! Woody, lol

I thought I unlinked those presets. I'll look into it and fix it. :) Thank you for the compliments brian!

It's my #1 choice for djent. DJENT KIDS AHOY: CK Euro SM57-E906 F01 will melt your faces.

Also it's got that specific flavor for sounds like Paramore etc. Kind of a modern and fat but not boomy at all. :)
AHOY? STOP MAKING CAB PACKS!!!! I HAVE NO MORE MONEY!!!! lol seriously I have been waiting for this one. DJENT AHOY F@*%ERS!!!!!!

This has topped my list . I think it sounds better than my engl oH ch8 high gain cab and the orange metal cab. I knew it was gonna be good. I think it would be a good idea for that tutorial. Great job brother. Now excuse me while i go nibble on that f__ker HAHAHAHAHA!!!

This has topped my list . I think it sounds better than my engl oH ch8 high gain cab and the orange metal cab. I knew it was gonna be good. I think it would be a good idea for that tutorial. Great job brother. Now excuse me while i go nibble on that f__ker HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ha! Thanks bro and I'm glad you found something you liked. :) Talking about djent.. tomorrow I'll be seeing a lot of Axe-Fx live action from Periphery and Devin Townsend. D-d-d-d-d-djent!

There is something wrong on the Fractal Shop page - when I want to buy Cab Pack 9 I only get the offered bundle for the Axe FX II + the mfc 101...

Ha! Thanks bro and I'm glad you found something you liked. :) Talking about djent.. tomorrow I'll be seeing a lot of Axe-Fx live action from Periphery and Devin Townsend. D-d-d-d-d-djent!
ah nice.
That ir that you recommended reminds me of using my 2/90/2 power amp with the axe. its a sound I've been chasing for a while.

Last edited:
Dat Ace Mix!!!!

I didn't even see that until I went and checked out the presets.

I'm just going to put it out there that I'd really like an Ace Mix for Cab Pack 7, since it came out before there was even an Aces folder.

Back
Top Bottom