Chef's Pull Me Under

cheater - reusing patches :)
Sounds great. One thing that would be cool in that is to add the wide pitch modulation from the keys (I think) on the last note of each phrase.

:) Just making use of a good patch - making it applicable to wider audience. With that said - it's really quite different from the Landau patch.

Sounds interesting. Explain further what you mean! Thanks!

:) Just making use of a good patch - making it applicable to wider audience. With that said - it's really quite different from the Landau patch.

Sounds interesting. Explain further what you mean! Thanks!

Vibrato. Pitch block - wide detune (both + and -) modulating. You could either trigger it an expression pedal on the depth or maybe an envelope where it tiggers when the volume gets below a certain point (manual would be better because it doesn't happen at the last phrase of the progression) . You could do it with a chorus as well (100% mix)
If you listen to the CD there is a modulation vibrato effect at the end of each phrase.

Vibrato. Pitch block - wide detune (both + and -) modulating. You could either trigger it an expression pedal on the depth or maybe an envelope where it tiggers when the volume gets below a certain point (manual would be better because it doesn't happen at the last phrase of the progression) . You could do it with a chorus as well (100% mix)
If you listen to the CD there is a modulation vibrato effect at the end of each phrase.

OK, that was what I thought. The patch is pretty full, I'm not sure if it can take more stuff in there. That's easily taken care of though, Petrucci does that with his whammy bar... ;)

OK, that was what I thought. The patch is pretty full, I'm not sure if it can take more stuff in there. That's easily taken care of though, Petrucci does that with his whammy bar... ;)

That's what I was about to post.... You could always just use the whammy bar :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom