• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Chef's Kee Marcello lead...

Swedish Chef

Power User
This is a response to the thread found here: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-preset-exchange/75012-kee-marcello-preset.html

So, a couple of days ago I got to hang out at the studio where Kee Marcello works. Kee, or Kjell - which is his real name, wasn't in that day but I got the chance to whip out my camera and shoot these:

Platinum:

4x Platinum :shock:

Talk about an achievement!!!

Anyway, today I got inspired and decided to make a patch for forum user j.norum who is a huge Kee Marcello fan. This is what it sounds like and IMHO it's close enough for rock'n'roll :D:

Excuse the playing, a bit sloppy... :eek:ops Patch below, Bon appétit! And don't forget to let me know what you think! :)

Last edited:

gabbenante

Inspired
Chef,
Great playing and what a sweet lead tone!
Thanks for sharing this patch. Just tried it on an RG with Tone Zone (bridge) PAF Joe (Neck) and I love how the distortion is so clean/clear if that makes sense :geek
I then tried it on a single coil guitar (Casio Midi Guitar hehehe :?) with Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups and was also impressed with the definition as well.
Thanks again for sharing this preset!
Greg

Top Bottom