Chef's Kee Marcello lead...

Downloaded without click "like" MUUUAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA ;)

Thanks man! Great 80´s big metal tone. Will give this one a go later today

tried it out, added abit gain, pick attack and delay and been playing the "sun goes down" solo for an hour now. (Thin Lizzy - Thunder and lightning album).

Maan, next time in Götet, beers on me

really like it: big and thick, got a kind of fuzzy lead tone (with my LP neck BK the Mule) that complements very well the others lead tones I have. So now in my presets bank
thanks for sharing Chief !

Great sounding patch, just had a play! Just out of interest, do you use a MBC on all of your patches?

Also when I load the preset it doesn't seem to actually be compressing at all, are you using it just for the eq effect? It seems to tighten up the lows even though it doesn't seem to be compressing.

Cheers

Spence

Huge Thanks guys! Your feedback really brightened up my day!! :)

Great sounding patch, just had a play! Just out of interest, do you use a MBC on all of your patches?

Also when I load the preset it doesn't seem to actually be compressing at all, are you using it just for the eq effect? It seems to tighten up the lows even though it doesn't seem to be compressing.

Cheers

Spence

I use it quite frequently, yes. I like the multiband because it allows me to keep the thunk and the air in the tone whilst bringing out the details in the mids. It's definitely compressing the mids. The point is, that it should leave the bass and treble alone here. Other sounds require different approach with the MBC. I wish there was one more band though for a total of 4 MBC bands...

Hello Chef, it's a really smooth and creamy tone - I like it very much. Now I wonder if this is possible for you if got the time for it. For the last 2 months I've tried to get Steve Lukather tone of "Rosana" - but no success so far. I used besides my SLO 100 (very loud) for Pub-Gigs the Line6/Bogner Spider Valve (not the MK II) and it has this preset callerd Rosana. I loved it and mainly used that preset. I have great other tones on the AXE FX II (TripTik, Friedmans, Marshalls...) but I've sold the Soldano and the Line6 6 weeks ago and I really miss that tone of the lead of Rosana and thought the presets you've done are really amazing for my kind of playing - because I'm not a metall-player, there seem to be lots of presets - I'm Rock- Hardrockplayer - it would be fantastic if you could a Steve Lukather Preset.

Thanks anyway - it's nice to be part of this comunity - it's like a big family!

Tony

Hello Chef, it's a really smooth and creamy tone - I like it very much. Now I wonder if this is possible for you if got the time for it. For the last 2 months I've tried to get Steve Lukather tone of "Rosana" - but no success so far. I used besides my SLO 100 (very loud) for Pub-Gigs the Line6/Bogner Spider Valve (not the MK II) and it has this preset callerd Rosana. I loved it and mainly used that preset. I have great other tones on the AXE FX II (TripTik, Friedmans, Marshalls...) but I've sold the Soldano and the Line6 6 weeks ago and I really miss that tone of the lead of Rosana and thought the presets you've done are really amazing for my kind of playing - because I'm not a metall-player, there seem to be lots of presets - I'm Rock- Hardrockplayer - it would be fantastic if you could a Steve Lukather Preset.

Thanks anyway - it's nice to be part of this comunity - it's like a big family!

Tony

Thanks Tony!!! :)

Check this out: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...anna-solos-lesson-video-soundcloud-patch.html

Cooper is a killer player and a fantastic guy. I think he did a tremendous job with this song...

Huge Thanks guys! Your feedback really brightened up my day!! :)

I use it quite frequently, yes. I like the multiband because it allows me to keep the thunk and the air in the tone whilst bringing out the details in the mids. It's definitely compressing the mids. The point is, that it should leave the bass and treble alone here. Other sounds require different approach with the MBC. I wish there was one more band though for a total of 4 MBC bands...

Thanks for the info, I too would love to see an extra band added, I use the Sneap C4 trick quite often in my DAW. Do you have any Vintage Plexi type patches that you would be willing to share?

Cheers

Spence

Back
Top Bottom