Carrying case?

always on the hunt for more options...
These guys have everything from messenger bags to rolling backpacks: https://www.udggear.com/
Another option: http://nambagear.com/

and for the thrifty (not digging the logo but an easy carry): http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-WOR-SS6N-LIST

Has anyone tried the SS6N World Tour bag above? If so, does the AX8 fit well? I don't need a tour-worthy bag - just something relatively inexpensive with minimal bump protection to carry it to a friend's house. World Tour just has so many bag sizes I want to be sure it will fit before I order it.

Thanks!
RR

I'm using this Gator Case. It holds the AX-8 the Expression pedal, two power cords, XLR and guitar chord and in the pouch on the front a Furman Power Stip.

54ugBS2Y5-uE8qX_tOaOO_HE43vWYyInyQd5bHtDQ5qBsT9vCu_aS3C5Lizg2jPjVtTUu3K4gnp0o3BSvApzN0LvEgzyWyRAkZXdyWqOA4oXbcoSK2_TB2MNm4QK1CdpJ1-u8LdRUvKOTWhU7Lp8fcmN09MPIzXOi8PLINYWUnEAlViT3a_EnA7hNavoLxziKYEEHIAFc1uwpx4kABAbXjYlBK8Q0PjHuT6-sZTJqpGvWu30rFIZvpmhAZ4A9dnQIa4DSOgCn36idv80mT6Y4iKcWYrnCu2EAwBevgomyINpRpG4vgaHi84eDqf0-QmDjj0xcsF2ChABDY7Gp1fWeWNafO2srbdrs5dislt7589NnielWy-hVtEZPkPny9HGaPzJB7JaNVtZhGdk2GsH5eboeXD4dmnhdFmljH86U_yhm-FmFSvXHkTxf2oHu7RWzqneQJDcUhRsWPi5UOPlBucE5_DePBCct_V6sAin8iRjgMWhM8wlPX25c5VGVW0rjb_zryVxmafZHdRIuXkX-jxEXveuSow9CknnljvGhVticF7QDr8ummVGt5OgHkB9BkqILb8Sd-b3F23p7Sx9Htsd-ao=w1720-h968-no

Recently got the hardcase pedaltrain classic 2. Its a snug fit, but the case seems to handle it and its not bulging, only the foam is absorbing it. My only complaints is how high the angle on the pedaltrain is, which eliminates me stacking pedals on a riser. A flat board would be nice, in the pedaltrain 2 size.

Still waiting on my AX8 suitcase bag from StudioSlips. I will get pictures up as soon as it comes in. It may be another 10-14 days as there was a three week lead time for them to make it.

Still waiting on my AX8 suitcase bag from StudioSlips. I will get pictures up as soon as it comes in. It may be another 10-14 days as there was a three week lead time for them to make it.

Let us know how the Studio Slips works out.
I have purchased 4 items from them over the years starting with amp head covers, which were great.
They make Nice products.
I ordered a custom size Briefcase Gigbag. It was for my custom pedal board.
I wanted it as nice as they could make it and got double padding, a pocket etc. 14" X 24".
When it arrived I was disappointed that the padding was so minimal as I paid for double padding.
I contacted them right away and they made another case to replace the first one.
The second one was just the same way. Not enough padding for my taste to protect my gear.
Also the case is not rigid in any way. I still have this bag and used it once for the AX8 while waiting for my Mono 365.
While I would not choose a StudioSlips bag for my AX8 they still offer nice products.

Let us know how the Studio Slips works out.
I have purchased 4 items from them over the years starting with amp head covers, which were great.
They make Nice products.
I ordered a custom size Briefcase Gigbag. It was for my custom pedal board.
I wanted it as nice as they could make it and got double padding, a pocket etc. 14" X 24".
When it arrived I was disappointed that the padding was so minimal as I paid for double padding.
I contacted them right away and they made another case to replace the first one.
The second one was just the same way. Not enough padding for my taste to protect my gear.
Also the case is not rigid in any way. I still have this bag and used it once for the AX8 while waiting for my Mono 365.
While I would not choose a StudioSlips bag for my AX8 they still offer nice products.

Your comments sort of worry me as what you talked about were concerns I had. I was actually thinking the other day I might still get a mono as I drag enough Crap along the Studioslios could be used for other things

Last edited:
I should also add that at the suggestion of someone on here I found the Mono Kontroller for only $129. That is $100 cheaper than Sweetwater (I am sure Sweetwater can come down some but I doubt that much). At $129 it's a steal.

Your comments sort of worry me as what you talked about were concerns I had. I was actually thing the other day I might still get a mono as I drag enough Crap along the Studioslios could be used for other things
I don't want to sound like a Mono salesman, as I am not affiliated in any way other than being a happy customer, but it's all of this that keeps me happy with the 365. What I need to bring along seems to change often, and then there is the stuff that always goes. It all fits in the 365. I don't know why they named it what they did, but it might be that it works all year long.

Back
Top Bottom