Cabs in series

ztevie

Experienced
So I've revisited Cab Lab since many years. I remember that in earlier versions you could put IR's in series, but in Cab Lab 4 I don't find that option?
My goal is to match a tone. So I was intending to match by ear as close as possible with an available 3rd party cab. Then EQ match with some vst, export that as an IR and put that after the cab to fine tune EQ a bit. I have a FM3 so I only have one cab block...
I could of course EQ match the signal without a cab, export that match as a cab, and then use that. But I have a feeling I would get closer if the eq match is as subtle as possible...
Any ideas out there?

Plus 1 on this. I need in-series IRs. Surprised no one has responded yet.
There's not many options that I've found that can achieve what I'm after. But I did find another software. I can manually adjust my tone with the fm3 as close as possible with a cab ir of my choice, put that cab into the software, eq tone match together with that cab and then export the combined cab + eq match as one ir. I can obviously then use that in the fm3.
The software is called Cabinetron. It's not free, but check it out if you like...

There's not many options that I've found that can achieve what I'm after. But I did find another software. I can manually adjust my tone with the fm3 as close as possible with a cab ir of my choice, put that cab into the software, eq tone match together with that cab and then export the combined cab + eq match as one ir. I can obviously then use that in the fm3.
The software is called Cabinetron. It's not free, but check it out if you like...
Thanks. Thats super frusterating, I'll have a look though.

Back
Top Bottom